Community > Posts By > Freedoman

Freedoman's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:02 AM
Edited by Freedoman on Tue 02/17/09 01:50 AM
Hi to the Ladies here...

I'm just wandering:
1)Is it nowadays possible to seriously and naturally speak while getting seriously believed too?
2)Is it possible to find in such "specific" dating sites at least one balanced-clever-broadminded Scandi woman not getting permanently occupied with a lot of wrong substitutes as:social trickeries(some of them written in my profile)instead of having her mind "far away"(...)from(normally)daily making Love...? Am I missing of sense?...
3)Can a smart(NOT Latin)woman associate fun and work like that I propose?
4)Must I continue perfectly knowing that any woman really in search of Love(=Making Love)can easily find it OUT OF any dating site...,for,_on the opposite of us NEVER picked up by girls_ they are,on the contrary,easily picked up by men every 5mns on streets and everywhere...
Bis)Must I then continue stupidly trying for none result(...),or will only one rare elite one demonstrate me I can miss at least one time in my life...?
None woman is forced to look at my profile,but that rare elite one having already soon well rightly interpreted(while keeping silent)some presumed "in understanding" senses + without having rushed criticizing them with none rational mind(...)yes...IF she's here,of course...
Yours. _Bob_