Community > Posts By > ibenati

ibenati's photo
Sun 01/18/15 02:13 PM
bigsmile You sure you're not the needy type? Women are quick to smell that miles away. I have nothing wrong in your being honest, but your loyalty here reeks of neediness.

A woman must see that with or without her, your life is fun and comfortable, engaging in sturvs that attracts hotter ladies, giving her stiff competition, ironically that's when she sticks, because in her subconscious she's got a turf now worth protecting. :smile:

ibenati's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:03 AM
Sperm cell mentality? Honestly? This is a major reason why young ones nowadays would rather stare at gadget screens and lose out on how to have a proper convo with fellow human beings.
How does it make sense to remain with a sperm cell mentality and yet you've matured from foetus to a full blown human being? There should be a maturity in mentality as well, in my humble opinion.
Maturity in mentality entails the knowledge that life is not always about self; Yes I agree that, as my Dad will put it, 'This world does not owe anyone a living',but there is also room for making an impact in the lives of others even though there is no immediate/direct gain to oneself when you take actions in that line.
It is in this way we make cohesive relationships,families,communities and societies in general, but hey what do I know :smile: