Community > Posts By > WoodSmoke

WoodSmoke's photo
Wed 06/09/10 11:02 PM
For those of you who are single, you have had to cope with situations, and problems that would have leveled a weak couple... (lol), but You have come up with solutions for ___________________.
If it is a low budget for needs/wants, an ingenious way to earn (legally) a little extra money, or a making due with a shortage of food. How do you break out of the blues?, What 'mantra' do you use to keep on keeping on? What do you do to cheer yourself up?

flowerforyou

Putting fresh flowers all through the house is a good way to bring a plesant smell and vision.

WoodSmoke's photo
Wed 06/09/10 10:55 PM
Small farms for each child and grandchild. Perpetual Charitable trusts set for each child and grandchild of their favorite charities. P-a-y S-t-u-d-e-n-t L-o-a-n-s- off.

I have a project in mind for turning old, abandoned, industrial properties into farms/villages for those in need. Inner-City Farming/Greening.

A working farm for me and my (hopefully) partner.

Travel the U.S. first, then the world, building housing off the grid for the destitute. Find a way to get rid of all the stock-piled toxins, and legislate for a Clean and Healthy World.

WoodSmoke's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:50 PM
waving Hello,

A little on the technical side of things; in my work, I provide information to the public, and the agency I work for has a little to do with geocaching.

On the forum, I cannot tell where you are from, but in Arkansas, our State Park System, and State Departments are connected to the GPS technology.

If you go to your State or Federal park website near you, you can find adventures for you and friends that only cost a replacement, a note, or some other trivial requirement.

This is a healthy way to find activity. It is low cost, and a good way to support tourism.

Arkansas State Parks has a facebook page that is the bomb. Oh, sorry you may not even be interested in this type - heh?ohwell

WoodSmoke's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:16 AM
drinker Coffee is perking right now.

Hope you like it strong and dark...

WoodSmoke's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:50 AM

No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I thought that was a real person hurting. How can you tell if it is fake? I would like to know.

if i were being sarcastic, you wouldn't need to ask. I am really a caring person.

Well, go to the page and look around. Besides, an 18 yr old girl should have no problems finding a date... And I'm not the only person who thinks it's a fake profile!!!

I wasn't doubting your knowledge, believe me, I can spot a fake website in a second or less, and I can tell folks many dangers to be avoided on the net, I really want to know the clews - smile2

WoodSmoke's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:47 AM

I clicked on his/her profile, the only thing I noticed is the poster is obviously attempting to indicate they are young and not so savvy...?

WoodSmoke's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:41 AM
No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I thought that was a real person hurting. How can you tell if it is fake? I would like to know.

if i were being sarcastic, you wouldn't need to ask. I am really a caring person.

WoodSmoke's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:38 AM

2 words that should never be used in the same sentence, looking and desperately.

Scary Movie..lol

WoodSmoke's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:34 AM
Edited by WoodSmoke on Sat 02/07/09 03:39 AM
dangerous to be so desperate, easy to make bad choices...

WoodSmoke's photo
Sat 02/07/09 03:33 AM
Edited by WoodSmoke on Sat 02/07/09 03:36 AM
74Drew, It is so nice to read of your kind response to another who is obviously hurting...:8 - >:smile: