Community > Posts By > Bibleguy12

Bibleguy12's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:57 PM
simple statement i dis like statements like tat why women still have a mind set to this degree will forever be beyond me

Bibleguy12's photo
Mon 10/06/14 01:57 PM
i loved season 1 of the show two ep's into the second season loving season 2 more i know it's early but it's how i feel

Bibleguy12's photo
Mon 10/06/14 01:53 PM
i love law and order C I my favorite wing of the show

Bibleguy12's photo
Mon 10/06/14 01:51 PM
yea those Star trek movies are cool in fact saw star Trek III not to long ago but i'm more of a star wars fan though light saber fights i guess
happy

Bibleguy12's photo
Thu 10/02/14 02:04 PM
Hey guys
My names James AkA JR i'm 28 years old i have meany hobbies; which include huge music guy mostly Jazz, Blues BB King Eta James Frank Sinatra are first foremost but i can listen to just about anything love Garth Brooks Kenny Rogers Johnny cash just to name a few as far as movies i love action SI-FY/ Fantasy Star wars is my favorite saga Lord of the rings the hobbit i LOVE a Denzel Washington film Gorge Lucius & Steven Spielberg are my top two flim makers that i will see any well almost any film made be or together ether of these two point blank!!!! also go to church every week by no means am i a Bible Thumper but i do believe in Jesus and that he has put me here for a reason and i believe that reason is to be a guide to kids with special needs that's why i'm studding to become a teacher i do have my AA in child development & also in history HUGE WW2 BUFF i'm a out gout going guy who is single and would love to get to know a kind open honest faithful woman whom is here for a long term relationship just like me feel free to message me I don't drink smoke or nor do i do any drugs never have never will
thank you for reading James