Community > Posts By > Subninja

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:27 PM
Well I joked about killin homeless people because they were zombies and I am still hearing about it. Some people can't take a joke...or I should say would rather pass judgement than do an act of pure love. It is a lot easier to gripe about pollution than actually pick up trash

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:22 PM
I love the anime videos...freaking sweet band man.

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 03:53 PM
The same can be said of the opposite sex. In all honesty I don't think the person who is commiting the offense thinks they will get away with it...in all honesty they just don't care...fear of the consequences is what governs most people...so having the relief of knowing that you won't be punished for what you are doing usually allows us to do whatever we want.

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 03:50 PM
Mine would say...
"Would you die for me"
If they answered yes they I would know they truly love me.

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 03:49 PM
Whoever knows what I am talking about is my friend...if you don't..then you are lost..

no photo
Tue 02/10/09 03:47 PM
Tame yourself to me...
stitch up my emptiness...
cause' you the death of me...
so precious loving with you.....

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:29 PM
Damn...when this zombie apocalypse happens in 2012 we are all doomed. With no one but me to face the threat chances for humanity are slim.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 12:21 AM
It's a song in case no one knows...sweet ass board by the way...lol

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 12:20 AM
It has recently come to my attention that people on this forum are very serious. If you are a serious person with barely a hint of humor on you then post here. That way other people who don't have a personality can hook up with you and that way you will never have to laugh. What good is life if it can be seen in other shades and hues than gray!

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 12:16 AM
BTW...a sense of humor is required. Some people have taken my other post seriously. If you can't laugh at the silly times you won't be albe to laugh during the tragic times. That is somone I don't want in my life.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 12:13 AM
I love this forum...everyone is so serious and takes everything so seriously. For F*cks sake!

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:08 PM
Rate my profile..be blunt and honest...and if you make me angry I will hunt you down, tie you up, and do naughty things that will eventually be on youtube!

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:02 PM
Well you have to be hot...and you have to be handy with a sword and gun. And you can't be all girly cause' boy let me tell you a werewolf will F U up man. Anywhos I am recruiting so hit me up in you are interested. Maybe if you prove your combat skills to me I will let you be my partner...and maybe if a few hunts go good we can have sexy time on top of a mountain.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:59 PM
wtf is a "sungle man," is that similiar to a "single" man or a "jungle" man...or maybe both..lol

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:55 PM
Okay...everyone together...

"lean on me...when you're not strong....I'll be your friend...I'll help you carry on..."

lol...how far is valdosta from st marys..I'll take you out on a fabulous date...first I will take you to a really nice resturaunt and you can order anything off the value meal...then we will hit the town and do it big and I will even pay for you ticket and we can watch the movie you wanna see.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:51 PM
You'd probably get more responses with a picture.

"Hey do you wanna buy my car....but I can't show you any pics...you just have to take my word that it has a nice paint job."

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:50 PM
Edited by Subninja on Tue 02/03/09 10:50 PM
Bacon!!

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:49 PM
He's right...plus when it happens it will be the most epic thing in human history...how's that for going with a bang..go 2012!

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:45 PM
Edited by Subninja on Tue 02/03/09 10:46 PM
Nope...but you are killable and a lot of other "albes"....

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:44 PM
Gross dude...stop coming on to me...fag..lol