no photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:07 PM
LOTS OF DARK MOMMENTS FOR ME BUT I LOVE IT

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:04 PM
laugh I ONLY HAVE PTS ON IF IM GOING OUTSIDE I LOVE BEING NAKED

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:03 PM
THANK YOU AND YES IM NEW TO THE SITE LOOKING FOR A GIRL TO JOIN ME IN BED NOT WORKING THOUGH

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:59 PM
IM ACTUALLY PRETTY LIGHT AND HAPPY BUT I AM COLD HEARTED SO I LIKED YOUR TOPIC

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:57 PM
WHY THAT TOPIC

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:56 PM
[
Thanks for that clarification. Hopefully, I'll never need to know more about the in's and out's of felon convictions.

SAY THAT AGAIN

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:54 PM
YEA VERY I FORGOT I WAS DOING LAUNDRY

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:53 PM
I DONT KNOW ABOUT HOW IT WORKS FOR FELONS BUT I KNOW A LOT OF CRAZY PEOPLE WITH LICENSES

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:50 PM

THose hows Hearts are cold and dull are usually the interesting one...at least I think

Nice to meet you HLandQueen
Aswell as you Rlynne ^^

Im DeathsTreaty, Im a poet and a few other things I dont know how to put into words yet ^^

WELL I HOPE EVERYTHING WE TOLD YOU TONIGHT MIGHT HELP YOU PUT SOMETHING TOGETHER ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIYING TO YOURSELF

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:48 PM

I'd take the 650 and run..

can I ask what it is?

TELL ME ABOUT IT WHEN WE GO TARGET PRCTICING WITH ALL MY HUSBANDS CO WORKER WE LOOK LIKE WE ARE GOING TO THE REVOLUTION

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:47 PM
SMITH AND WESTON

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:47 PM

I am the mother of 12 and 13 year old girls.I recently took my 13 year old in to be put on birth control.She does not give me much trouble.She is just very mature for her age(physicaly and mentally).she didn't have a problem with it because she knew it would help keep her on a regulated cycle. I just wanted to be on the safe side. The doctor told me that these days they prefer to wait till they are 18 OR sexualy active.I was floored! A little too late them dont you think. Any oppinions?

THE METHOD I TRUST MOST FOR PREGNANCY PREVENTION IS THE PILL AS LONG AS IS USED CORRECTLY EVERYTHING ELSE HAS TO MANY FACTORS BUT THATS MY OPINION
Nope, docs believe that way because of the still growing body of the young girl so unless she is sexually active they won't do it.

I had a similar situation with my thirteen year old except she lead me to believe she might be pregnant, it is a long story but it started with her eating bad eggs and ended with her in complete hysterics about she might be pregnant and scared the living daylights out of me. I took her to the doc and I came up against the same thing you did. I guess my daughter did not have a full understanding on how a person gets pregnant, although I had had the talk with her and the school sex ed and all. The doc said she had not had sex yet so no go.

Then my youngest daughter was the complete opposite, she wouldn't admit to anything, she ran away from home all the time and she did make me a granma at 14 and she did have birth control pills to take but she did not take them.

If you are really concerned make sure she has access to condoms and make sure she makes the boys use them if she is going to have sex, and use the other stuff at the store. Best not to do it until she is old enough but they don't always wait.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:44 PM

well then you got a good deal. most guns bought or sold for $50 are usually held together with duct tape and bailing wire.

NOT THIS ONE AND ACTUALLY SOMEONE IS OFFERING ME 700 HUNDRED FOR IT RIGHT NOW BUT MY HUSBAND LOVE HIS GUNS BUT I SAY TO MYSELF GOOD INVESTMENT

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:42 PM

If one person knows, its good enough to not eat me indisde completly and leave just a shell ^^

IM NOT SAYING THINGS WILL EAT ME ALIVE IM ACTUALLY PRETTY COLD HEARTED WHEN IT COMES TO LIYING AND IM GOOD AT IT JUST SAYING THAT ONCE WORDS ARE SAID THEY CANT RETURNED TO U SO THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE AS LIES OR SKELETONS

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:38 PM

I GOT A GUN FOR 50 BUCKS BUT BOUGHT IT USED

you get what you pay for. I hope that POS doesn't blow up in your hand if you're fool enough to fire it.

I BOUGHT IT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS INNEED OF SOME CASH FROM MY HUSBANDS CO WORKER AND IN HIS LINE OF WORK I KNOW IM SAFE AND I HAVE FIRED IT A LOT OF TIMES IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:34 PM

I wish my Closet had a few skeletons

I think most would live

The change in ones life may start there

ARE YOU SEROUSLY GOING TO TELL ME THEIR IS NO BAD MEMORIES OR LIES YOU HAVE TOLD THAT YOU HAVE HIDEN AWAY IN YOUR ATTIC

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:32 PM

I understand that, and that does make some sense HLandQueen

But what happens when a spark of reality is whats needed to live longer?

Do we still Lie or Die?

I THINK ITS EVENTUALLY ALL YOUR CHOICE I CHOOSE TO LIVE IN REALITY EVEN IF SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME AN OUTCAST I LIVE WITH TRUTH TO MYSELF IM NOT SAYING I DONT LIE BUT I NEVER LIE TO MYSELF WHICH MIGHT BE WHY WE AS HUMANS HAVE SO MANY "DEMONS" WE PRETEND TO LIE TO OURSELF BUT WE JUST FILL OUR CLOSET WITH SKELETONS

Lying much like denial is a survival strategy..and the most successful cases are where its done subconsciously
Much like selective memory
sticky sticky issue

I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT LYING IS A CHOICE IT TAKES WORK FROM OUR BRAIN TO COME OUT WITH A LIE AND WHEN SPEAKING FROM MEMORY OR THRUTH IT SHOULDNT BE SO HARD

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:29 PM

no the heart counts to:smile:

But isn't there something in the brain that is connected to the heart? That our sorrows, joys, etc., are spiked off by something in the brain which then effect our heart?

K

I BELIEVE ALL FEELINGS COME FROM UR BRAIN LIKE I SAID UR BODY IS A MACHINE AND THE HEART IS JUST THE FUEL PUMP

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 08:27 PM

I understand that, and that does make some sense HLandQueen

But what happens when a spark of reality is whats needed to live longer?

Do we still Lie or Die?

I THINK ITS EVENTUALLY ALL YOUR CHOICE I CHOOSE TO LIVE IN REALITY EVEN IF SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME AN OUTCAST I LIVE WITH TRUTH TO MYSELF IM NOT SAYING I DONT LIE BUT I NEVER LIE TO MYSELF WHICH MIGHT BE WHY WE AS HUMANS HAVE SO MANY "DEMONS" WE PRETEND TO LIE TO OURSELF BUT WE JUST FILL OUR CLOSET WITH SKELETONS