Community > Posts By > PLT77

PLT77's photo
Wed 10/01/14 09:56 PM
Loooooove this show! Less then a week till season 10..can't wait to see demon Dean!

PLT77's photo
Wed 10/01/14 09:51 PM
Bon Jovi <3

PLT77's photo
Wed 10/01/14 09:39 PM
Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. I am not that great when it comes to talking about myself...until I get to know someone then I am an open book. My name is Penny, I live in a small town in upstate,ny. I reside with ppl that I have known for more then half my life and consider my second set of parents. These days it is easier and cheaper to rent a room off someone then trying to swing it by yourself..esp. being on a fixed income.

I have two furbabies, Bella is my 3 yr old black and white kitty. Tilly is my 1 yr old cockapoo. Family is the most important thing to me, I have two sisters (one passed away on 1-28-14) many nephews and one niece, 2 great nephews and 2 great nieces..love them all dearly.

I struggle with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome daily but it helps me be a strong person. When my illness aren't kicking my butt I enjoy, writing, reading, scrapbooking, making cards, coloring, listening to music and watching Netflix. I love to go to concerts of my favorite artist and try to see a new place each time I go. So far I have been to Ohio, CT, PA, NJ & NYC :)

My favorite music is Bon Jovi, David Cook, P!nk,& Caleb Johnson. my favorite tv shows are Supernatural, American Horror Story & Once Upon A Time. I love horror movies.

Well that is enough rambling from me..if you wanna know more about me, feel to ask :) Hoping to make some friends and maybe find a special lady to share my life with.