Community > Posts By > TATERsmom

TATERsmom's photo
Mon 12/07/09 06:20 PM
Hi! My name is Holly! I am from Nrtheast Louisiana...recently moved to S.th Louisiana. Is was like moving to another country...the culture is just so differant. Its amazing!!

TATERsmom's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:49 PM
Hey! flowerforyou I am a 34yr old single mother from Louisiana. Looking for some new friends maybe more! waving

TATERsmom's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:52 AM
HI!!!flowers

TATERsmom's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:50 AM
Hello!!!!!!waving

TATERsmom's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:48 AM
Added some pics to my profile!!flowerforyou

TATERsmom's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:51 PM
I am a 33yo female just looking for some better friends and maybe more. I have lived in Catahoula Parish most of my life but now I am making my way to the Laffayette area.

TATERsmom's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:24 AM
Catahoula Parish Here!

TATERsmom's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:40 AM
I am a 33 year old woman with 3 kids.I have always dated older men,trying to find a "mature" relationship.But I always ended up bored and the kids always hated them. I recently met a guy that I really enjoy being with and my kids really like him.Only to find out that he is 26. any advice!

TATERsmom's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:52 AM
Hey!flowerforyou New here. I am a 33yo from Louisiana. Just looking for some new friends.happy

TATERsmom's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:44 AM
Hey!flowerforyou Im new here.Looking for some new friends.

TATERsmom's photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:56 AM
I am the mother of 12 and 13 year old girls.I recently took my 13 year old in to be put on birth control.She does not give me much trouble.She is just very mature for her age(physicaly and mentally).she didn't have a problem with it because she knew it would help keep her on a regulated cycle. I just wanted to be on the safe side. The doctor told me that these days they prefer to wait till they are 18 OR sexualy active.I was floored! A little too late them dont you think. Any oppinions?

TATERsmom's photo
Tue 02/03/09 11:27 AM
As said I am from Louisiana.I have recently ended a relationship and just looking to have some fun.Depending on the person I am talking to,I am sometimes shy at first.I am a single mother. My children and their activities are my top priorty. After that it's my animals. Along with the pets we have,I also take in unwanted animals and find them homes.I am the type of person to put everyone and everything before "me".Sometimes that gets me into trouble.LOL!