Community > Posts By > Lorelei29

Lorelei29's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:43 PM
Edited by Lorelei29 on Thu 10/09/14 08:43 PM
456tessa, I agree with you 100%.

Lorelei29's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:40 PM
It is only dangerous if you believe it is. If you act scared, you will have a reason to be. I have always travelled alone, even as a teenager, with few family exceptions. I have travelled Europe alone, more than once, and love it. There are always friendly people everywhere to reach out to you. I found this especially true in England and Germany. Put yourself places where you have open access to chat with people, such as parks and cafe's and pubs. Libraries, movie theaters and music concerts wouldn't be good as you can't talk out loud.

Lorelei29's photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:34 PM
Any younger guys out there? :) I prefer guys my age (3-4 years older max, any more than that and our energy levels are too different) or up to 20 years younger.

Lorelei29's photo
Thu 10/09/14 07:33 PM
Willkommen Daniel.

Ich wohne im Vereinigten Staaten (Dallas) und ich studiere deutsch. Ich mag "Duolingo", "Living Language [German] Complete Course: Basics", 501 German Verbs, und "Deutsch Heute". Auch, "NTC's German Grammar". Ich nehme einen Klass auf dem G�the Institute in Dallas. Suche f�r es bei dir, und Stammtischen bei dir.

Lorelei29's photo
Thu 10/09/14 07:22 PM
What's with all the Internetstube in Germany? It seems so many people don't have access at home or through their phone. That seems pretty unbelievable in such an industrialized country. Good for tourists though, who don't have network accounts.

Lorelei29's photo
Sat 09/27/14 07:08 PM
I want to create a new life there. I don't have a city yet, but it could easily be yours. I especially liked Berlin, but wherever in Germany is good.

I have lots of reasons for choosing Germany. As we get to know each other, we can chat about it.

I have zero expectations for you to leave Germany. In fact if I could express it to someone I was getting involved with, I would rather they stay there! Even for visits, Texas is not very exciting. I would much rather visit there. My idea is to have a 2 week visit, then come for the summer, then come one other time, to stay. Yes I've been before and I speak elementary German.

Let's chat and watch things grow.

Johanna

Lorelei29's photo
Fri 09/26/14 02:41 PM

I was just there in Munich and Frankfurt... does that count? lol

Nice :) I am a bit jealous ;), but I'm looking for native Germans.

Lorelei29's photo
Fri 09/26/14 04:29 AM
I am trying to get out. Of the US :) . I have several reasons for choosing Germany, but the main thing is it is within the EU.

Lorelei29's photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:27 PM
Edited by Lorelei29 on Thu 09/25/14 09:27 PM
Seeking men of the German nationality, under age 50. Do you like American women? My location says Bonn, for search results. I want to move to Germany from the USA. I will come to you! No need to travel unless you want to.