Community > Posts By > Petros

Petros's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:40 AM

I just clipped my toenails... Full details at 6. spock

Foreign press eagerly awaiting new developments here.

shades

Petros's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:01 PM
Edited by Petros on Sun 02/08/09 12:06 PM

"Go out and find yourself someone hotter."

No, no, don't send him out in the cold - it's a good place here too!

rant laugh

Petros's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:20 AM
Who is the worst person you could run into at an orgy?
Dunno, an anti orgy activist maybe.

oops

Petros's photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:12 AM
If You Think Nobody Cares About You ...
Try To Trow A Shoe on George W.

smokin

Petros's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:28 AM
Edited by Petros on Fri 02/06/09 07:44 AM
From my point of view - I wouldn't necessarily want someone because of the beautiful and/or sexy criteria. Attractions play on multiple levels. The beautiful and sexy is just one of many.
think

Petros's photo
Wed 02/04/09 12:00 PM
Hey, I'm not a Canadian, but my shrink says otherwise!
scared slaphead scared

Petros's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:52 AM
Blame works that way - it's always someone else!
waving sad :laughing:

Petros's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:31 AM

celebrate Valentine's day every day

:banana:

Definitely nope; too special - I'd still save that one for the one and only. You always need something to look forward to.
love noway love

Petros's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:20 AM

feel like that their busy life has caused them to have no life.. and in turn makes them to feel like because they have no life feel like they want a life but have no time to get a life....

if u understand that run and be very afraid

This is the final proof, that men can make everything sound complicated, even if it's simple. Congrats Beavis, good job!
frustrated frustrated frustrated

Petros's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:33 AM
Individual choice as always. As a European, race or colour was never an issue fo me until I started working in NY for a while. I was made conscious by my then environment what racism and separatism meant. I can't really say that I ever was aware that there is a difference between colours, but there is a difference in personalities.

Petros's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:30 AM

I was attracted to G.W.Bush for a couple of hours. Does that count?blushing

Nah, he was hunky. I especially like the chimp face that he used to do.

drool rofl rofl rofl

Petros's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:23 AM
I was attracted to G.W.Bush for a couple of hours. Does that count?blushing

Petros's photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:48 PM
ok, is the elbow fine?:wink:

Petros's photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:39 PM
Gesundheit!flowers

Petros's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:55 PM

In the past I have waited until 6 months..............but now that Im in my 30's I have to say it can take from a 1st date to whenever it depends on the chemistry......the man im with now it was our 2nd date.................im soo bad...........laugh laugh laugh hey and we are still together and been for the past year and a half............yeah it can happen people time restrictions are for the young.........too old to waste time...............:wink:

Wooo, that sounds like revolution! Restrictions for the young, let us more mature ones do whatever we feel like!
There's no way I would want to end up with someone anywhere else than on neutral ground on a first date. First date and sex equals desperation or youth. At a certain age you want to combine the physical with the emotional, which is impossible on a first date.

Petros's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:14 PM
At least you know that you're not fooled by bots here - and we all seem to able to:

a) handle a PC
b) make funny comments
c) read and write
d) ....

Sure it works! Keep your expectations low and be prepared for surprises. That's how it works usually. Here and outside.

Cheers

Petros's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:57 PM
I wouldn't want to miss being in my 40ies. Who wants to be 20 again? Everything is better than 20 years ago (except the economy of course). Everything you do, you do better.
If I look these days at "kids" in their 20ies, it sort of hurts - they are still trying to figure things out.laugh

Petros's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:37 PM
I'm neither a pom nor from lovely Africa...but, I'm here too. Lol! Cheers

Petros's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:35 PM
You get the feeling germans are lazy, or most of them don't speak English. Always cool to be the first at something, FeuerKatzen. Ok, I said Hi too - does this count as a movement now?

Cheers