ElliottHeck's photo
Mon 03/23/09 12:36 AM
single.. wtf.

ElliottHeck's photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:22 AM
South Bend here, Cold and Unpredictable

ElliottHeck's photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:58 AM
I dont know what all to say about myself, im energetic, i enjoy the company of others but at times i like to chop the crew down a little bit.
In my free time i write rap music that im hoping to pursue something with, but at the moment its just a hobby.
I have a great sense of humor and i like to joke around, fun loving.
I LOVE the outdoors, because im always in a factory. I work at my family business working in a factory manufacturing steel tubing for John Deere and Hummer.
I love the beach, festivals, parties, anywhere where i can stick out like a sore thumb by just being me!
I can make any place the place to be because of my fun nature.
Im looking for a female somewhere near my age group,
dark hair with green eyes would be a plus but its no biggy,
im not looking for any particular race group, im very open-minded so if you think youre interested send me a message and ill definitely get back at you! laugh

ElliottHeck's photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:48 AM
south bend here, been here for about 20 years. lol

ElliottHeck's photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:41 AM
Northern Indiana here, SOUTH BEND.

ElliottHeck's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:21 AM
Im a very laid back person, i like to just chill out and enjoy the scenery, i like to be outside (active), i enjoy being around alot of my friends but at the same time i love being alone. Alot of people tell me im very mature for my age, i dont know what to say about that i cant look at myself. If you feel interested send me a message!

ElliottHeck's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:32 PM
Hey, whats good with everybody... Ummm yea i dont ever like mess around on these sites, i usually prefer to get out there and just mingle while im partying or whatnot, but i figured id come on here and see whats going on. Im just me, Hi. Im young, i live young and fast, i love to have a good time and be outside. Im 19 years old and have a pretty good head on my shoulders. So yea, thats me. Hah.