Community > Posts By > amy1974

amy1974's photo
Tue 02/05/13 12:49 AM
Wow. So because I have a tattoo sleeve and I am gay, boy oh boy I am just an awful disgusting piece of crap sinner, huh? Wow. It is 2013. I cannot believe nor do I understand why people judge and hate and say awful hurtful things. I am a decent human being. I work in the dental field and have for 20 yrs. I am a volunteer paramedic and volunteer for the american cancer society and red cross, 2 time cancer survivor and almost lost my life to a drunk driver. And I am a sinner and a bad person? Thank you to all society for judging people like me that has the education and skills to either help save your life or give you teeth to chew with. Thank you very much.

amy1974's photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:33 PM
Wow, I want to thank all of you for taking the time to post on here. I value each and every opinion! It's great to hear honest opinions from everyone. Thank you :heart:

amy1974's photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:18 AM
Of course your vote counts. You are a man and a person. I value everyone's opinion. I am just curious as to what people really think. I get some comments from people like "cool, nice ink" & some people ask "why did you do that to your arm?" & most popular-"aren't you going to regret that later?"

amy1974's photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:14 AM
Hmm. Seems like older gentlemen do not seem to like tattoos on women. What about women-what do women think about it?

amy1974's photo
Wed 01/30/13 12:55 AM
What is your opinion on women having tattoo sleeves in their 30's and 40's? Turn on or turn off?

amy1974's photo
Fri 01/25/13 06:57 PM
Hi Rberman311, how are you doll?

amy1974's photo
Fri 01/25/13 07:46 AM
Hi! Where are all the pretty girls? I need someone to show me a good time ;)

amy1974's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:21 PM
Hey girls! I'm looking 2 have fun this summer!!! I'm single now & trying 2 meet smart attractive single women in Florida. I'm a very sweet affectionate & funny chick!!! So c'mon ladies...hit me up!!!

amy1974's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:25 AM
Edited by amy1974 on Fri 05/22/09 06:29 AM
Hi! I'm Amy, I live in tampa & I can't seem to find any mature, classy, intelligent, attractive women!!! I know in my other forum I probably sound pretty forward, but I'm ready to meet woman now & move on with my life. I work hard so I can play harder. I want someone in my life I can trust & who can trust me. Blah blah blah. Look: I can cook, I'm very pretty, athletic, intelligent, etc...you won't be disappointed! I have other pics available, so just email me and ask!!! Please no men!!!

amy1974's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:29 PM
Thanks everyone! But I'm still looking for sexy females!!! What the heck, where are all y'all at!!! I want a woman & I want one now!!!!!!!!!!!

amy1974's photo
Wed 05/20/09 03:48 PM
Hey ladies...I'm looking for sweet, pretty, intelligent women to talk with & possibly get together for dinner, clubs, movies...I'm a very intelligent woman who is attractive, takes care of herself and wants to find the same...I have other pics of myself available upon request. Please no men...I'm divorced and done "hiding" & trying to play the "straight role" I am only interested in feminine attractive classy women ONLY.