Community > Posts By > LadyAce

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:13 PM
Who will tell me why I can't get the whole picture to upload? I really do have a face....and feet too.

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:08 PM
But what do you do with that "2"?

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 06:07 PM
All You Singles, Join Mingle!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:23 PM
Wow Jimmy59, what a Romantic Catch you Are! Sorry I'm so old and far away! Act fast, Wisconsin ladies; don't let any mean hateful wimmin take him home!

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:17 PM
And how/where are you trapped? Do we need to notify a secret-agent man somehow?

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:16 PM
Normal and real truly are a matter of perspective, but keep your head up and you'll find a match. If you can play that guitar, many young ladies will find you VERRRRRRY romantic!

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 07:13 PM
U GO "GirlsAreWhack"! (hmmm, did I say that right?) You're right on target--diets are goofy; controlling weight healthy is only and forever a mindset of 3 things: food selection, portion control, exercise. Having lost 15 lbs that way, I have a new problem. I walk or bike every other day, so my hips and legs have got very lean but I'd like to be more balanced. I started 3-5-lb wrist-weight workouts to try and tone the upper back; will that work or must the weights be heavier? And I hear crunches and side leglifts don't really scupt the waist--does anything? LadyAce

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:03 PM
Hi & welcome, I'm way outside your target group, but want to be helpful. Suggestion #1, you're so smart, active and serious that some young GA peaches might find you a bit formidable, perhaps thinking they can't fit into your very large life plan. So, maybe jazz up the invitation side of your profile with something lighthearted and save some of your deeper thoughts for face-to-face conversations? #2--a photo showing your most humorous, open, understanding smile would make said peaches' hearts beat faster. The first suggestion is an impression I could be wrong about, but I'm certain the second would bring success. Good luck!

no photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:03 AM
Maybe someone in his age range could email him about "rate my profile". He sounds great, and I hope he finds the right girl. To that end, I'd suggest adding a smiling photo--most women like smiles, right? LadyAce

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:33 PM
"Singles Against Valentine's Day"--yeah!! haha, just kiddin'

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 03:11 PM
What a great topic! HW is expensive, so yea! for keeping HW heater off, showering fast and/or at the gym/Y/fitness club to extent possible. Doing that during physical therapy tanked my gas bill. New hints:

#1 - Save electricity by drying your hair there too.

#2 - Walk / bike wherever possible can to save gas, tire rubber, servicing, wear/tear--carrying books and groceries is great exercise too.

#3 - If you've dumped cable, most community libraries have great books and movies, free.

#4 - tobacco users, quitting saves its own cost + healthcare $. Breaking a nicotine addiction is ROUGH, but you're tough and it's worth it. Average # tries to success is ~7, so stay strong!

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 03:36 PM
I appreciate your honesty and kindness, Georges; thank you. Do you think men mainly want to see the body structure, or that they want to see a more inviting personality displayed? Or both equally maybe?

I will upload a more recent picture, maybe tomorrow. As you've been very kind, I invite you to revisit my profile again in a couple of days if possible, to render an opinion of the new pic.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 03:00 PM
Learning my way around Mingle2; will appreciate input.happy

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:26 PM
Gypsy41, I'm all ears about boots, but please start your discussion low on the knowledge scale. Or should that discussion be on the miscellaneous place? Still early in trying to figure things out, but really like this site--welcoming, nonthreatening and without an intense sexual focus.

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 02:20 PM
Markecephus...I doubt your feet are lefter than mine--and you're too young for me, and you smoke, BUT you're funny, courteous, certainly literate and thanks for the welcome. Now is it rude to ask on this forum if you really are currently in a treatment facility or just working on a novel/ short story /essay? If rude, I apologize and retract the question, though sometimes I imagine a short stay could benefit me. Also, I'm curious if the facility lets you do their electrical work, and the wisdom of patients in fragile mental states being online. Now I must go discuss boots with another courteous responder. I'm uninformed, so am delighted at the chance to get enlightened on boots.happy

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:59 AM
Hi, I'm older than most of you but still enjoy life and would like to meet a nice guy in this area to take dance lessons, talk books or pursue my curiosity about life in the form of new interests.happy

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:42 AM
Hi, I'm new to site and trying to figure it out, so forgive if this malfunctions somehow. Some might misinterpret the "I'm no Sean Connery" phrase as apologetic or weak, but the rest seemed open, thoughtful and attractive. And I wonder if a picture of you smiling into the camera might not display your communicative, ergo appealing side better? (If I were younger or closer, I'd respond.)

2 Next