Community > Posts By > timiboi

timiboi's photo
Sun 02/01/09 11:52 AM
I added a few more pics...

timiboi's photo
Sat 01/31/09 05:33 PM

Still. Enjoy being free (mostly) from the Ex, but not thrilled that I dont have someone to share my "Happys" with..

Hopefully that'll change....

That's so true! I'm with you man!

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:34 PM
nova86: Thanks bro, I need all the luck I can get right now.

the problem with the friends who I had was they were trying to break into our relationship and I did not know. My wife just briefly said that they were trying but you know,, I didn't think of it seriously. But again, she only said it to me briefly. There were no sitting down and talking about problems together. So she ended up keeping it to herself. I told her that she is more important than friends. There's plenty of people out there... But there is only ONE person out there who you will spend the rest of your life with....

I hope what I am explaining isn't confusing...

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:34 PM

so could anyone stay with someone for say like ....................... 2 years if there was no sex?? and they wanted you to wait until a wedding night

I heard some people do...

2 things I've gone through for 9 years and are important but there was some missunderstanding between me and the wife...

I believe the #1 important thing about having a successfull relationship is " COMMUNICATION " I kept telling my ex wife to communicate and she would always hold in things that were bad. At the very end she exploaded and she ended up filing divorce. She wants time alone. I think we are getting remarried again maybe in 6 months once she finds who she is again.

#2 important thing is friends. You gotta watch out on who you are hanging out with. Your partner may disagree with you hanging out with them and you'll end up having a crappy relationship.

are you saying that you should ditch your friends becuase she doesn't like them??

Yes and no.. But if you really love her, then you would do anything for her. There are more people out there where YOU and your love can get along with. I was hanging out with the wrong people and it messed up my relationship forcing me to get a divorce. I got what I deserved. But she is giving me a chance to remarry her soon...

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:05 PM

so could anyone stay with someone for say like ....................... 2 years if there was no sex?? and they wanted you to wait until a wedding night

I heard some people do...

2 things I've gone through for 9 years and are important but there was some missunderstanding between me and the wife...

I believe the #1 important thing about having a successfull relationship is " COMMUNICATION " I kept telling my ex wife to communicate and she would always hold in things that were bad. At the very end she exploaded and she ended up filing divorce. She wants time alone. I think we are getting remarried again maybe in 6 months once she finds who she is again.

#2 important thing is friends. You gotta watch out on who you are hanging out with. Your partner may disagree with you hanging out with them and you'll end up having a crappy relationship.

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:40 PM
No you can't leave,, we got a conversation going on..hahaha..

I never played paintball. Just don't want to mess around with paint. And yes nothing beats the Real Thing! Unfortunately I got rid of alot of my personal collection of guns.

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:23 PM
I see I see,, I'm into playing Airsoft. Pretty much big boys with our bb guns running around shooting eachother lol!

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:18 PM

don't get your knickers in a twist i was only joking

lol

hahaha I knew u were...

So what's with the M16 you're holding there?

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:10 PM

or sister for all we know as well

lol hey!!!!!

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:01 PM

LOL maybe I'm your brother? cuz I am Vietnamese too!

:laughing: :laughing: You're not quite him laugh but I fig you were Vietnamese tho. You both have the same features.
He's adopted, you may not be my brother but for all we know, you could be his brother :wink:

BAHAHAHA that's a good one!!!

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:49 PM

I didn't read it like you were looking for a FWB.
Maybe add some more about you tho. That would nice.
hehe you remind me of my brother.

What makes me remind me of your brother???
my brother is Viet Namese. You look a lot like him.

LOL maybe I'm your brother? cuz I am Vietnamese too!

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:49 PM

Pictures are above average. They would be stellar if you were smileing in your main one. Love the camera because it is the person you are trying to connect with. The photo essays are great as backup pictures.

I didn't so much get the "booty call" vibe as you are very solitary and maybe like to be within your own oasis a little too much for most people your age. You might want to work on your text. If you are a guy who likes conversation and mental intimacy in a relationship, someone to include in your family life you need to say that. This text is a little scattered. I don't find it offensive just still guessing what you want.

I would include a short paragraph about your photography hobby and what you like about it.

Something about what you do career wise. Don't want to give the impression you don't have a job.

Good Luck. I find you interesting and I think probably so will people your age.

I quickly typed what I was thinking. I really don't write my profiles with essay type of paragraphs. Our minds are scattered, we think scattered, so I type scattered. haha.. I guess!!! I was in a hurry to just put something on there so I just jotted down a few things, I'll try to fix the paragraph a little when I get to work tonight. I just joined so bare with me!!!! hehe..

But you gave me good advice and I'll take it as a consideration.

As for the picture, Yeah I didn't know I wasn't smiling.. I'll have to upload a few more..

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:28 PM

I didn't read it like you were looking for a FWB.
Maybe add some more about you tho. That would nice.
hehe you remind me of my brother.

What makes me remind me of your brother???

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:09 PM

Yeah-it kinda looks like you are looking for booty calls.

HAHA,, sorry if it looked like it was that way. No I am not looking for booty calls. Just someone to talk to who I can open up to and not be afraid of them gossiping..

Blah Drama,,

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:05 PM
Edited by timiboi on Fri 01/30/09 12:05 PM
Thanks!
I took that B/W photo by myself. I'm a Amature Photographer myself with a little bit of digital editing.

About your post, I was just looking for a mutual friend. Maybe I need to edit my profile.. hehe

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:00 PM
Kinda shy, I just have 2 pics for now..

-Timi

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:50 AM

new blood!.....welcome

Vampire?

you didn't know?

I suspected that you might be.

keep your sexy neck away from my teeth! drool

scared + (That's the sign of the cross.laugh )

no one here is going to be biting...

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:48 AM

I can't promise you'll get a gf from here but I can promise you will make some awesome friends. I have flowerforyou

Only looking for a good friendly relationship.

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:36 AM
wow.. that was really quick. Thanks everyone for welcoming me here!

timiboi's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:34 AM
San Angelo!

Previous 1