Community > Posts By > pet023

pet023's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:38 AM

First thing that comes to mind.......Moronic Italian Gumba wannabe. I envision a guy covered in bodyhair with the button down shirt opened to the naval and a ton of gold chains with the greasey hair slicked back. Dude, tone it way the heck down.drinker

You forgot the Goatee.......

a New Jersey Italian Gumba with a goatee???slaphead

Who can fly!!

Is that your round about way of sayin your a pilot or do you actually believe that you, yourself can fly like some kinda bird? I feel a trip in a purty white van and a few gentleman in white coats for company in your near future if that's the case.

No, of course I cant fly, it was a joke...
And you were way off about who I am except for the fact about me being from Jersey....but I cant help that.

U have no pic posted, U come off sounding like an arrogant butthead, from New Jersey so I naturally assume ur an Italian Gumba. Just as I'm sure after readin my profile if I didn't have a pic posted, people would think I'm an uneducated,toothless, buttmunch with no couth or class of any kind. drinker

Yeah, I did that on purpose, I really dont think I'm awesome, well maybe a little.
Like I said before it was merely a joke. Just havin some fun with ya'll.
i dont have a pic posted cause I dont have a current pic on my computer right now but eventually I'll post one.

pet023's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:16 AM

First thing that comes to mind.......Moronic Italian Gumba wannabe. I envision a guy covered in bodyhair with the button down shirt opened to the naval and a ton of gold chains with the greasey hair slicked back. Dude, tone it way the heck down.drinker

Who can fly!!

Is that your round about way of sayin your a pilot or do you actually believe that you, yourself can fly like some kinda bird? I feel a trip in a purty white van and a few gentleman in white coats for company in your near future if that's the case.

No, of course I cant fly, it was a joke...
And you were way off about who I am except for the fact about me being from Jersey....but I cant help that.

pet023's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:57 AM

Who can fly!!

pet023's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:32 AM

pet023's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:26 PM
maybe next time.

pet023's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:10 PM

obviously I was joking, if you cant see that you have no sense of humor at all, But I really can fly!laugh

the thing is people can see the attempt, what succeeded is what is often referred to as poor humor

UMMMM.....yeah you got me. I guess I stuck out, just like I do with most womensad
A little self-depricating humor thats good right?

pet023's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:56 PM
obviously I was joking, if you cant see that you have no sense of humor at all, But I really can fly!laugh

pet023's photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:00 PM
I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my awesomeness

pet023's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:56 PM
My profile is totally awesome. I mean its so awesome I cant explain how awesome it is.

pet023's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:49 PM
My profile is so cool....tell me what you think?