Community > Posts By > coolken01

coolken01's photo
Tue 06/23/09 07:57 PM
Hello all I been down here for the past 10 years and it's getting slow and boring now, looking for some new friends and people to hang with. But ya it's not swinging.zzzzzzzz

coolken01's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:12 PM
Hello all looking for friends, and people to chat with, not into games or drama not a drama king looking for a down to earth women to be friends with at first and then take it from there. I live in NC, in Louisburg.

Thanks

Ken
:smile: :smile: glasses glasses :smile: :smile:

coolken01's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:25 PM
Hello Good people, just dropping in to say Hi, running late, nothing new for me to be late for work.

Chat to you all later, I will drop a new post later in the day, if I have time.

Later to all and all a good day.

biggrin biggrin biggrin

coolken01's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:28 PM
I must say"you people are so cool i like this site, it's so cool just to read all the good post's, never a bad thing posted. You people are the best.

Chat to you all later, going to sleep now if i ever get off this site.

be good, and all of you have a good day.

chow 4 now

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

coolken01's photo
Tue 03/17/09 09:13 PM
Ready for bed these 13 to 16 hours are killing me, never home. going to buy a island off the coast of Africa and live there, (LOL).

Have fun people I will post some thing when I get up some time this week.

P.S. Need Sleepasleep asleep asleep asleep

SHSHSHSH man sleeping

be good all.

coolken01's photo
Mon 03/16/09 11:04 PM
all it did is rain in NC, all I did was ride 4 wheelers and get wet and muddy, should of, been sleeping but, when the mud is in full i ride and get muddy. love it
shades rofl shades

coolken01's photo
Fri 03/13/09 09:18 PM
would like to meet miss right, i'm hoping too. in time in time.:banana:

coolken01's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:37 PM
Nothing new, just got home from work been there from 5:30am and the time now is 11:45pm going to sleep for the next 2 day just to start over again on monday. you all have fun chat to all of you soon.asleep asleep asleep

coolken01's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:15 AM
Hi all just saying Hi to every one. looking to have fun and be nice.Just like they all said do what you read and you will meet someone a lot faster. take your time. pix are not the world.

Look you get old ships
bad ships
good ships
but the best ship is a friendship, take your time and have, fun.

chow 4 now.

glasses