Community > Posts By > bigsweety

bigsweety's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:11 PM
this guy that i was talking to a guy on here a while ago. he thought i wouldnt make a good mother to kids, if we had them. well i forwarded him a silly email. this is the reply i got.

" You are very stupid for sending this email to me. How can a sick jobless ugly fool like you expects money! You sit in front of your pc playing games all in d name of being depress. You should kill yourself cos you are of no use to anyone. Your mother should have used you as menstral waste. You are in no way usefull to anyone or yourself stop posting on dating sites and kill yourself"

now tell me if that is really harsh? and you know he asked me to send him money to come see me! i wish i could publish his name so i can save another woman from being hurt with this man.

bigsweety's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:55 PM
i was talking to man a long time ago on here. we stopped talking when he thought that i wouldnt make a good mother to his kids, if we had them. well while we were talking, he even asked me for money for him to come see me. well i forwarded him a silly email. he sent this reply to me. now tell me if it is a little bit harsh. "You are very stupid for sending this email to me. How can a sick jobless ugly fool like you expects money! You sit in front of your pc playing games all in d name of being depress. You should kill yourself cos you are of no use to anyone. Your mother should have used you as menstral waste. You are in no way usefull to anyone or yourself stop posting on dating sites and kill yourself" i would love to hear any opinions on this.