Community > Posts By > Startingnew1954

Startingnew1954's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:12 PM
Edited by Startingnew1954 on Wed 03/11/09 08:18 PM

I observed you don't have any pictures of just you. I also observed you wrote very little in your profile narrative, and honestly, I just read it and I forgot it already.

Post in the forums. Take time to write a profile that is sincere and captures your personality.

There seems to be some emphasis on your financial status, right from the get go. I'm not down with that, as I found it to be sort of a turn off. Stable or secure are good terms. Just a thought.

As finally, as a single parent myself.... there are no photos of my child on my profile. I'm here to meet someone for me. My child is private. If and when I decide a person in my life should meet my child, they do. But photos of children, in my opinion, have no business on a dating site. Nor do they need mentioned more than briefly in the narrative. There is a section to check if you have kids, just like if you drink, and details can be shared privately in mails.

Again, this is just my opinion. Take it for whatever value you assign, if any. Good luck to you.

Just want to take the time to let you know that this is one of the best reviews I've seen so far...didn't check the profile myself but it seems like honest opinons on what can be worked on.....congrats VERY NICELY DONE !!!!

Startingnew1954's photo
Sun 03/08/09 11:33 AM
Ok...Just found the forums so thought I'd take a chance. Please check my profile and let me know what improvements are needed.......and if its too long....Thanks