Community > Posts By > never2late4u

never2late4u's photo
Sun 03/29/09 05:51 PM
I have spoken to a few guys on this site and even saw one guy. Why is it always the same thing they like your smile,your conversation,they like your profile but in the end they are out for one thing. The one guy I saw lied from the beginning. We hit it off and spoke on the phone for quite awhile before we meet but low and behold he was married and had 6 kids>>> what an ass!!!!

Why is it that people feel like they need to cheat(just get out of the marriage if your not happy)!!!

never2late4u's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:07 PM

I wish all the Troops a safe return home to friends and family... May god bless you and watch over you when you are gone >>>> you will be missed....

never2late4u's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:06 PM
I wish all thre Troops a safe return home to friends and family... May god bless you and watch over you when you are gone >>>> you will be missed....

never2late4u's photo
Tue 02/24/09 03:48 PM
As a single mother of four wonderful kids and all gone but two I would have to say that I have just now started looking for a good man after being divorced for 4yrs. It is hard! I have talked to a few in my area but it never turns out or should I say I am just not what they are looking for> Every Guy just like a girl always has to go on looks personality is a plus so is great communication,trust, and of course lots more but starting off as FRIENDS is the best thing of all.

I have always stated to myself that when God is ready for me to find that perfect one for me than he will show up.

Good luck to everyone.