Community > Posts By > stingraycity

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 10:05 AM

congrats : )

thank you...there are so many people I need to thank...i'd like to thank my lord and savi....what?...i'm fired!?!

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:42 AM
I love when that emoticon starts slapping the table...laugh

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:39 AM
Edited by stingraycity on Thu 10/16/14 10:08 AM
on the way to somebodys boat dock to do some work....figure I would just stop in real quick, grab a cold drink and get back to it...phone rings while i'm pouring some soda...me: "what!"...caller: hello sir, this is Samantha from lime, (my internet provider) we would like to give you a free upgrade from copper to fiber optics...me: "when?"... Samantha: "today"... me: "what time?"...Samantha: "we have an opening in one hour and the process should take under an hour"....me: (factoring in I am working, this will put me a minimum of 1.5 hours behind schedule, i have notified no one, and I try not to act impulsive or selfishly...)"better internet!! sure, i'll be here!!"

...I am very dependable.

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:23 AM
I just respond with my litany of skin disorders and physical ailments...the emails tend to stop pretty suddenly...

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:12 AM
want to use the word flem...waiting for the opportunity to pounce...

one direction...:banana: :banana:

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:10 AM
ganola bar...cinnamon

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 06:46 AM

nice pics stingray.

What's up with the thong tree? No G's?

I always just assumed it is the local shoe tree...I've been taking fancy footwear from there for a while...just found out you actually leave shoes there...hmmm

I'd leave the other kind of thong. pitchfork

i recommend you do this...the tree is about a quarter mile from my place...this could be arranged...just sayin'

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 05:14 AM

nice pics stingray.

What's up with the thong tree? No G's?

I always just assumed it is the local shoe tree...I've been taking fancy footwear from there for a while...just found out you actually leave shoes there...hmmm

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 05:11 AM
tried to delete the thread but mikey posted in it before I could erase it...how rude is that...

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 05:10 AM

Nice pics man...love the Aussie thong treelaugh laugh laugh
Nothing like the rustling of coconut fronds to put you to sleepdrinker

drinker :smile:

stingraycity's photo
Thu 10/16/14 05:02 AM
Edited by stingraycity on Thu 10/16/14 05:11 AM
have a nice great day everyone! (that's well wishes right?)

stingraycity's photo
Wed 10/15/14 03:27 PM

mmmhmmm...:smile:

stingraycity's photo
Wed 10/15/14 03:26 PM

someplace snowy like vermont...ooooohhhhh cabot cheese....ben & jerry's!!!!! or upper midwest....cooler temps, crisp clean air....ahhhhhhhhhh.....then back to the beach.

Vermont is GORGEOUS!
Ben & Jerry's is a riot!

yes...spend quite a bit of time on green mountain and Stratton mountain...really nice riding around on snow mobiles there...

stingraycity's photo
Wed 10/15/14 10:33 AM
someplace snowy like vermont...ooooohhhhh cabot cheese....ben & jerry's!!!!! or upper midwest....cooler temps, crisp clean air....ahhhhhhhhhh.....then back to the beach.

stingraycity's photo
Tue 10/14/14 09:57 AM
Edited by stingraycity on Tue 10/14/14 09:58 AM

stingraycity's photo
Tue 10/14/14 09:51 AM

I feel like a Milk Dud.

you may feel like a milk dud but you look like godiva...

stingraycity's photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:46 PM
nobody's fault but mine...led zep

stingraycity's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:46 PM
so...I made the pot roast yesterday...came out awful, like an old boot...I made fun of basha when she posted about making a pot roast and good old karma got me good...

stingraycity's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:20 PM
expectorating

stingraycity's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:05 PM
i'm always adding new fun facts like "i like a good samich..." and "i don't feel like taking the clean dishes out of the dishwasher even though the dirty ones are piling up...".

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25