Community > Posts By > KeepingCool

KeepingCool's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:07 PM
Not everyone can chill and survive in L.A. O.C. is cool and San Diego is alright. What part of the vallies are you from. Live in the desert? Live by the beach? Up near the mountains? Or in the conjested cities. Where ever you live, you live on the best place on earth. Too bad we ****ed it up enviornmentally. Do you want to do something about it? If not let's party!

KeepingCool's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:55 PM
How's it been for you lately? Chilling is all but lame. Kicking back with someone laid back is awesome and should be done often. Do you want to chat? Just text something and I will get back to you.

KeepingCool's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:51 PM
Hey what's up. It's my first time on this web site. It's alright until I met you. It just got interesting and I would like to know if you want to chat?

KeepingCool's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:45 PM
Well I am what you are lloknig for. I have only been to Kern county. I would love to travel and kick back at a desert.

KeepingCool's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:41 PM
Edited by KeepingCool on Mon 01/26/09 10:43 PM
Your work is a lot better than mine and most others. However you create it, it is... forget those who can't see interesting contrasts. I am appreciative your work and I would love to see more. If my opinions aren't always clear, it's only that words can't describe you skills and talents.