socerchic22atyahoo's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:19 AM
:angel: Hi everyone. I'm shelly. blushing I'm a sweetie or so I've been told and the true definition of mrs right.flowerforyou . I love to cook, clean, have fun, travel, and am quite the social butterfly. I'm gorgeous inside and out and am looking for someone that has their own job, their own car, their own place, and whom is just as goodlooking on the inside as they are on the outside. :heart: :heart: I like to have a drink drinker every now and then socially but can be serious when I have to be.shades Please, if you're going to be message me, please be good looking. I'm not looking for someone that can't take care of themselves. Cause if you message me I'll be wavin bye bye waving . And if you're the player type who keeps going from girl to girl, you'll be hitter the door faster then you came in. offtopic offtopic so yeah, if I sound interesting to you and you think you can hold my interest and snag my attention message me. I'd love to hear from ya. And absolutely NO 420ers, ghetto thugs, or gangsta wanna be's. oops did I just say that? um yeah. Hit the road. So not my type. xxoo shellyflowers