Community > Posts By > AlphaOmegaX

AlphaOmegaX's photo
Tue 09/02/14 09:55 AM
Any locals or people in the montreal area looking to hang out or maybe a friend?

:banana:

AlphaOmegaX's photo
Tue 09/02/14 09:50 AM
What is the meaning of life? The question of ages.. one that cannot be discovered by literal or rational means alone.

I think each and every one of us were placed on this world for a purpose. Founding out one's purpose is the question you should be asking.

You are alive. You are breathing. What will you do with the time you have here?

Make it count :)

AlphaOmegaX's photo
Tue 09/02/14 09:38 AM
Hey peeps!

Does anyone have or know of any books worth reading? Some really good page-turners!

I'm into crime thrillers, self-improvement novels, suspense, mystery, a bit of everything

I just finished the bone-collector novel, it was a good read, kept my mind fresh :P

I'd appreciate it :)

AlphaOmegaX's photo
Tue 09/02/14 09:31 AM
I'm single because... I just am i guess.. My last relationship I put everything into it and in the end I got my heart broken.. Commitment scares the hell out of me.. I'd rather just have fun and enjoy my life for the time being.. you know?

That being said, I also want kids and a family one day so I guess i dont really know what I want XD

AlphaOmegaX's photo
Sun 08/31/14 04:33 PM
Hey everyone!

Thank you for allowing me to join the site.

I'm looking for a relationship, frienship, dating, getting together, just looking to meet some people who have similar interests to myself

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :)