Community > Posts By > hairbear1

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:22 PM
What i disagree with about you Christian fundamentalists is that you truly believe that your views are the ultimate correct views - which is the same view al-Qaida takes on Islam. You are taking biblical verses and translating them to fit your own agenda, the same way al-Qaida takes Qura'anic verses and fits them into thier terroristic doctrines. It's simple logic that thou shall not kill. Be nice to everyone, love one another, these are all the basic principles of every human culture. There are Jesus people all over this planet. People who long for peace, and good life, for understanding, for an end to violence. Not based one one religion, but based on human spirit and kindness.

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:04 PM
Hair is natural, believe me. Women don't like men with hair, men don't like women with hair. Us hairy humans don't stand a chance. We're like the Geico cavemen. And no, I don't have a beard.

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:17 PM
When I worked as a landscaper, cutting grass and pulling weeds and planting, I tried to stay in the moment with evrything I did. I could feel this middle way then. It's harder now, years later, full of stress and dealing with life, I can only feel my old Buddhist self on weekends. But I remember being in the moment those days. It was a wonderful feeling. I hope I can find it again.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:50 PM
oh Nooooooooooooooooooo!
That is too much. I'm not that bads, I'm more cuddly and beary and fun to touch...

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:45 PM

yes but can you braid your backhair?? bwahahaha!
uhmm no but my braids are red
but i se you've got a bike... lol

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:43 PM
2kids mom you are the winner so far! humnahumnahum!

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:40 PM
yes but can you braid your backhair?? bwahahaha!

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:37 PM
There has to be other men out there who have hairy bodies, and not all of them are gay bikers! Let's hear from women who don't mind this condition.