Community > Posts By > ecargsnevaeh

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:06 PM
I completely understand what you mean about still loving him even after he nearly killed you esp if you have kids or been with him for a long time. Though there was bad times, there still was good times. Coming from a person who has been there. It will take time to heal. You never know when your actually ready for a new relationship especially if you havent gave yourself the time. I would say to be more pickingand always know your worth and what you deserve. I would focus on your babies and getting some much needed you time. I wouldnt rush into dating because then you will find yourself in a lustful filled rrelationship thatmakes you think your in love. 9 out of 10 that relationship will end anc you will be hurt and stuck with that pain as well as it reminding you of your baby daddy break up pain so there you will be stuck in two different pains at one time. I would just finda fwb who understands what you came from and wont force anything but a good time on you lol. Smile chicky love will come again and be unexpecting. Best of wishes

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 03:36 PM
Its not always that a woman enjoys a shallow guy as it is shallow men are smooth talkers and are wolves in sheeps clothing....just saying ;-) you will find a good woman just dont rush it