Community > Posts By > nina1218

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 03:37 PM
You already know my answer - Marvel!

As for what I'm reading, I'm currently catching up with Original Sin and the various tie-ins.

Then I have a bunch of odds and ends I managed to get at a local flea market not too long ago to read. I can't wait. Most of which are various Iron Man comics.

I don't think I've heard of Low... Would you recommend it?

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:29 AM
First thought - Uggh.. work.

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:14 PM
Wooo for marvel fans! :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 03:49 PM
Thank you everyone for the all the warm welcomes!

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 03:45 PM

I'm single because I don't have luck! Actually I don't know why. I suppose it relates to being a bit of a shut in for a few years after graduating school and not having many friends? Yeah that's probably it! Joining you on the forever alone train. slaphead

Which Game System do you use ?
DC/Marvel ?

Read your profile youre sort of like me except I love trees lol

Out of the I guess now "previous" gen systems XBox360. I didn't invest in any of the next gen systems just yet. Still unsure on which to go with!

Marvel all the way~!

Oh, really? That's cool! Trees are amazing though, well, all of nature is. :smile:

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 05:07 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

I recently loss my mother earlier this year to cancer. My own mom and I were at odds and it was only when I realized she wasn't going to be around forever we began to make amends. I have a lot of regrets in my life about how I treated her and hated her for the things she did in the past.

You need to learn to find peace with yourself... For all that your mother did she still was your mother and wouldn't wish for you to feel this way. She would want you to make the best of your life. At least I would hope that is every mother's intent! <3

It will take time before you can find a real smile again and see things in a more positive light. You're going to have good and bad days. It can be months, perhaps even a year or so, even longer, before you find things easier... But don't tear yourself up over it. It isn't good, instead, try to find someone you can talk to that you can trust in order to talk about whatever is bothering you. They might not have answers but trust me, just having someone to listen to you is enough! :)

I wish you the best of luck in your healing process. May your mother rest in peace.

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:52 AM
B2 - Show Me How To Be Happy

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:44 AM
Whenever I think of anime there's one that comes to mind all the time. I adore it even though it's not exactly the most action paced one out there. Natsume Yuujin-chou! I guess I enjoy the values it teaches, plus it deals with youkai in a light where it shows not all of them are this evil vile thing looking to devour your soul. biggrin

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:41 AM
Okay he's not really a super "hero" per say as he kinda is more of a anti-hero/villain 99% of the time but I gotta say Victor Von Doom. Perfect mix of technology and magic. Plus I would get to talk in third person~

But if it has to be a hero... Gosh... That's a hard one... There's so many amazing heroes!

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:36 AM
Well, how long has it been since the person you're messaging was last seen? I've noticed that chances are if it says over a month they've either found someone or gave up on the site. At least this is the logical conclusion I've come to! :smile:

You have to be patient. And more than likely you're going to find a few oddballs before anything else. Just keep at it and good luck!

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:29 AM
I'm single because I don't have luck! Actually I don't know why. I suppose it relates to being a bit of a shut in for a few years after graduating school and not having many friends? Yeah that's probably it! Joining you on the forever alone train. slaphead

no photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:20 AM
Butter

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 04:47 PM
Thank you for the welcomes once again~!

Ahh, and thank you Shovs for the advice! I'll keep it in mind. I'm happy to see people enjoy the site, always a good sign!

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 04:29 PM
Haha, I guess that's the way things go nowadays! No escaping the dating scene no matter how hard you try. Which is what my coworkers originally wanted me to sign up for but I told them friends first. So we compromised. laugh

Thank you both kindly for the welcome! waving

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 04:04 PM
Hello, as you can guess I'm new to the site. Kinda was tossed into this whole dating site thing by some of my co-workers but my main objective is to make a few friends if anything. You never know until you try~ :smile: