Community > Posts By > Chris1957a

Chris1957a's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:22 AM
Why would you let someone who obviously has some major problems chase you away from anything...the nice thing about internet social situations is that a double click fixes all.

Chris1957a's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:26 AM

It doesnt change the fact that its bad behavior. I get cut-off in traffic...bad behavior yes, am I going to stop it from happening, of course not. However, I thought one of the purposes of forums is to exchange thoughts and ideas, thats all I am doing. Maybe I can learn something from the responses.

No... it is not bad behavior.
(I am just making general statements... not personal... and not meant to insult your feelings, either).

It is the new Medium and the nuances that goes along with it.

It is like a total stranger calling you on the phone.
It is like a Telemarketer calling you on the phone.

Just because you called doesn't mean I have to answer or that you are a nice person.

Flyace, is upset due to the lack of response to his "well-crafted" email... but little does he know, she is getting tons of email saying the same thing on the same subject from her bio's.

No offense taken...you could be absolutely right. I dont know about anybody else here, but what I look for is different perspectives. I appreciate your point of view.

Chris1957a's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:04 AM
I am not trying to force anyone to do anything. I fully accept the fact that people are not going to respond, thats fine. It doesnt change the fact that its bad behavior. I get cut-off in traffic...bad behavior yes, am I going to stop it from happening, of course not. However, I thought one of the purposes of forums is to exchange thoughts and ideas, thats all I am doing. Maybe I can learn something from the responses.

Chris1957a's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:31 AM
Actually I did read several of the posts, The initial complaint is sending emails and being ignored. The basic response is "It happens, stop whinning and get over it". Sorry but the fact that it happens often doesnt make it good behavior. Like I said it takes 1 minute to reply. The question is, why not slap a sentence together saying thanks but no thanks?...too much effort?...dont know what to say?? enjoy treating the email/sender as insignificant??

Chris1957a's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:11 AM
Yes ladies, why dont you respond?...granted you move on, but what does it take to say thanks but no thanks...1 minute? On another site I even drafted a rejection email and sent to a person that never responded saying "Hey next time you're not interested you can use this"....she responded then, let me have it with both barrels. oh well I got a reaction I guess