Community > Posts By > Isaiah872000

Isaiah872000's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:46 PM
I noticed that the only way to get any veiws is to post a topic. And this is a dating site so I'll get to the point: Any ladies like what you see? And for the ladies that don't and for the guys: Who do you think would win between Freddy Krugger (Nightmare On Elm Street) And Azazel (Fallen)?

Isaiah872000's photo
Sun 02/08/09 06:53 PM
Alright from a scale of 0 to 10 what would you rate me? Can I compare with Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt or any other of those famous pretty boys?

Isaiah872000's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:28 PM

I read your profile... hmmm I'm thinking that you have a little inter conflict going on.. Facing fact and having low self-esteem can be the same thing depending on how it's done...

No you don't look gay and gay men usually go for attractive men, so although it may seem like a negative thing at the same time it's a compliment. As for the grandmom's, well I'm not sure what you consider a grandmom as you're only 21 most of us could be to you I guess...

Good luck!

Yeah, people do say I have low self-esteem but it's all been proven. It can't be a esteem issue if it's been proven (I can't even spell. See what I'm saying)? Is this really normal? Most of the people I have some fine girlfriends and even kids. but that's just my luck. I'll be walking down the street holding hands with some lady and people think I'm going with my grandmother. Is this really natural?

Isaiah872000's photo
Fri 02/06/09 06:41 PM
The only kind of people I've ever attracted was old women and gay dudes.mad Never in my life have I ever attracted not even a slightly decent chick. It's always either been men or painfully old women. I'm not even gay. And i'm not too thrilled about getting in bed with someone's great grandmom. Am I really this ugly to only attract guys and grannys? Do I look gay? Do I look old? What's the matter with me? I'm still a virgin because of this.

2 Next