Community > Posts By > tezismom

tezismom's photo
Mon 02/09/15 08:53 PM
I totally agree with you on the other nations stand and take care of themselves. frustrated

on the other subject of men. I agree that some men do suck I met one on this website but I am also texting one now that wants to please and step up and be a man and a father figure and a provider so there is some men that suck but don't give up because you will find the prince after kissing alot of toads flowerforyou

tezismom's photo
Mon 02/09/15 08:50 PM
I totally agree with you on the other nations stand and take care of themselves. frustrated

on the other subject of men. I agree that some men do suck I met one on this website but I am also texting one now that wants to please and step up and be a man and a father figure and a provider so there is some men that suck but don't give up because you will find the prince after kissing alot of toads flowerforyou

tezismom's photo
Sun 02/08/15 08:26 PM
So frustrated :banana:

tezismom's photo
Sun 02/08/15 08:21 PM
laugh

tezismom's photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:04 PM
I have three 1 a full Arad rescued, 1 half Arab half paint and my big baby is a rocky mountain that I want to train as an endurance horse

tezismom's photo
Tue 01/13/15 08:23 PM
I have three rescue dogs and three rescue horses they are the best pets because they know you saved them

tezismom's photo
Tue 01/13/15 07:48 PM
That's what I am hoping just have to stay away from scammers though

tezismom's photo
Tue 01/13/15 07:34 PM
Hi I am also a newbie I have been reading some of the forums and have been enjoying them so I decided to say hi

tezismom's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:03 PM
Someone who can accept me kids and animals and not get scared

tezismom's photo
Sun 01/11/15 08:29 PM
My sanity and friend

who ever lost their marbles peter pan found them and has them in Neverland

I am searching for my other half if you are him and have a good sense of humur and a love of animals message me

tezismom's photo
Thu 01/08/15 10:50 PM
I enjoyed made me smile would give you a kick happy slaphead good luck