Community > Posts By > Down2earth1479

Down2earth1479's photo
Sun 09/14/14 12:22 PM
Thank you very much for your input.

Down2earth1479's photo
Sat 09/13/14 10:50 AM
Just for the sheer curiosity rate my profile.

Down2earth1479's photo
Thu 09/11/14 09:11 AM
I tried uploading some art work i had done previously. I took the artwork into Photoshop and cleaned it up a bit. My camera saved it as a 14mp picture which i then saved and resized the picture in Photoshop to save on the final image size. My art work went from 4000x2000, or some such nonsense, to 1000 by 750, it was quite sharp looking. However, when i went to upload it onto my profile, it turned out so horrible you couldn't tell what it was. Ironically, uploading at higher resolutions seems to yield less then desirable pictures also, but at least im still recognizable.

Down2earth1479's photo
Sat 09/06/14 04:37 PM
After a couple of weeks on this site, someone tried to scam me. This surprised me, because just dont know how they can live with themselves being leeches and cyber moochers off people.

Down2earth1479's photo
Sat 09/06/14 04:22 PM
This notion of the physical existence of god is something that cannot be proven through any known means we have or ever will have. Generally speaking, someone will never doubt the existence of god or other higher power because they never invest their whole life in god. Which is why whatever religion your into you only go to mass, temple, Sunday school for a set amount of time. Only when you invest your whole life to something will you eventually doubt how practical it is to keep doing it,but when it comes to matters of faith its a question of "is what im doing making a difference?" because i cannot see it, i cannot touch it,i cannot interact with it, i have only my faith, naturally doubt starts to grow. As opposed to the typical average joe who invests only a certain amount of time each week. for for average people there is always very little or no doubt in the existence of god. For these people, god is everywhere and everything, People will always sit there and quote famous people with famous theories but what they are really doing, in my opinion, is just explain the same thing in a different way, based upon their own unique understanding. Essentially, they are trying to explain what the subtle is with an equation, or concept that has to do with matter. Think about it, the difference between logic and faith may seem large but it really isn't. Logic is what you know from experience and common sense and the physical world, faith is what you want to know, the intangible, and the spiritual world. Trying to explain the spiritual word using the physical world doesn't work. Being spiritual makes you raise your level of sensitive to the subtle. This is what it means to be spiritual, experience the different levels of subtle. From the physical world, to the spiritual world, there are so many different levels of subtle. Everyone experiences these levels different, and everyone will there for have a different opinion. Your original question of physical evidence of god cannot be proven because your asking for physical evidence of something that is intangible, hence faith.

Down2earth1479's photo
Sat 09/06/14 03:46 PM
Edited by Down2earth1479 on Sat 09/06/14 03:48 PM
Greetings to all my fellow desert lovers. I live right in the corner of Arizona, in a lil oasis called yuma. Im looking to make female friends and only female friends. It doesn't matter to me were my friends come from. Ive had friends online and in person, of all age ranges, and most circumstances. So if you want to be friends with me, then drop by my profile and send me a message.

Down2earth1479's photo
Wed 09/03/14 12:52 PM
Thank you for your assistance.

Down2earth1479's photo
Wed 09/03/14 12:41 PM
To any admins currently online, i am in need of assistance as i was attempted to be scammed by a memember on 2 mingle.

Down2earth1479's photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:29 PM
Hello, to all fellow minglers

I first want to start out by saying this is the first ever dating site for which i actually participated in. Like many of you on this site, who had the aim of finding love, i came to this site simply for the curiosity of it. I wanted to see if people actually did find love, relationships, or friends. After being on this site for a lil under 2 weeks, i have already been contacted by 2 people, which i was surprised being on this site for only such a short period of time. Needless to say, i rarely have high exceptions of anything ,let alone this site, because much like life things can change at a moments notice. Setting the bar to high becomes unrealistic setting to bar to low becomes boring and stagnant, keeping the bar in the grey zone, you take what comes to you.