Thu 01/22/09 11:04 AM
Thanks, I am going to try and have fun heresmile2

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:03 AM
thanks, Iam going to try, its been a while since I have dated any one:smile:

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:57 AM
I just joined this website and wanted some feed back on my profile...thank you

I am open minded and grounded, I am alot of things and yet nothing all at the same time.
Iam a little bit country and a little bit of a city girl, I can wear jeans and then turn around and wear some for a night on the town.
I don't judge people by how they look and I don't hold grudges against people and don't expect others to do that in return to me.
I would like to find the love of my life, someone that is the other half of my heart, that someone who makes the light in life shine.
When I do find that person they should be open minded and be able to be okay with who their are and what they want from life.
I am a varied person meaning that I enjoy many things from good books to my tastes in music and movies, I am big 80's fan in both movies and music.
I have compassion and understanding and yet I know who I am and the road in which to take to get there. In the world of work I work as a human resources manager and for the right person will make time for them.
In short Iam not like every one else in the way in which I veiw the world and the people in it and yet I want the same things as every one else does in the way of being happy and finding that some one to share life with. I don't need some one in my life, I want someone in my life.
I can be overly independent as well as someone who works hard and plays just as hard.
I haven't ever done the bar scene all that much, and I don't use drugs, and don't have any drama in my life.
I do have two dogs that are the very center of my life, one is a lab border collie mix and the other is a German short hair pointer, when Iam not at work or working on my writings and photography, if you should want to date me you must be okay with dogs and with nature as this is where I spend alot of my time.
Well I you wish to get to know me then by all means feel free to do so, untill then may you find what your heart seeks and what your souls understands.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:50 AM
the only way that this would be your fault would be if you told her to hit the patch of ice and then she did it, not your fault she was driveing the way in which she was.She is the one who was driving like a crazy person

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:07 AM
Hi,
I am new and just singed up to this site, It looks like a lot of fun and have hopes of meeting some new people,read my profile and let me know what you think about and if there is any thing that I can do to make it better

2 Next