Community > Posts By > RA61373

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:36 AM
I've updated my profile in hopes it paints me in a better light, anyone think I may have a shot now? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem meeting people, its meeting somebody real.

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:14 AM
I like that, you got anything else?

Okay, but can happiness be found ONLINE? Been trying this online dating thing for ages. Doesn't seem to be working for me...

Why do people question where they find happiness? It doesnt really matter where it is found! It can be found in the least likely of places. And to many that is the wonderful world of the internet. Different strokes for different folks. Each and everyone of us are different.

It maybe here, church, the grocery store, a bar, a park, anywhere that someone will find his/her happiness!

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:12 AM
I like what you said, that was very intelligent, thank you, anything else you would like to add I would love to hear it.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:25 AM
Not really that angry. LOL

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:18 AM
Edited by RA61373 on Sun 02/01/09 01:20 AM
I'm in here, I'm full blooded Portuguese and speak it fluent. Do I count then? LOL

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:00 AM
If there is anyone who you think might be interested in getting to know me better, I'd like to know who, because I think I was scammed on here already by someone who really wasn't who they said they were in there picture.It sucks when people play with others emotions.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:54 AM
I'd like to thank everyone who has given there opinions, I deactivated and I'm back now so anyone want to give me some advice on this whole on line thing I'd appreciate it, thanks again everybody.happy

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 11:23 PM
Can u really find true happiness