Community > Posts By > rickfw

rickfw's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:39 PM
just east of tulsa ok and it finally quite sleeting but got about 3 inchs on the roads

rickfw's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:29 PM

The real me!

I have a fondness for Sasquatch! :heart: smitten :heart:

:heart: smitten :heart:
Wanna play in the forest? laugh

hey my long lost brother i thought all those videos were of me when i got drunk and went streaking through the woods lol

rickfw's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:29 PM
LOL

rickfw's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:26 PM
LMFAO OH MY GOD I ABOUT DIED LOL

rickfw's photo
Tue 01/27/09 03:20 PM
ok got a few things changed around what do ya think now

rickfw's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:39 PM
constructive critism accepted :)

rickfw's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:44 PM

Just be gentle...I'm a sensitive spirit. lol

nice profile and very hot

everybody keeps looking for mr right im right here they just keep misspelling my name :)

rickfw's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:44 PM

careful people are going to call you racist now. white people cant joke about or dislike obama

Thats ridiculous. THat race card will always be an issue since he is "half" black. THat shouldnt matter, a joke is a joke. I say..."Say what you want"

I think they are funny...periodlaugh

amen to thatlaugh

rickfw's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:25 PM
cop pulls this guy over for speeding walks up and asks for his license and registration the guy says i dont have a licence and i stole this car the cop looks puzzled who did you steal it from the guy say this old couple that i shot cut up and put in the trunk oh yeah the gun is under the seat the cop say dont move backs away draws his gun and calls for backup a few minutes later ten cop cars show up and the police cheif walks up to the car after talking to the young officer police cheif says sir can i see your license and registration the guy hands them over he inspects them sir can you step out of the car the guy gets out the police cheif looks under both seats then asks him to open the trunk he opens it and there is a spare tire in there mr police cheif what seems to be the problem he tells him what the young officer said the guy starts to laugh and say ill bet he said i was speeding too

rickfw's photo
Fri 01/23/09 04:55 PM
lmao that sounds like something i would pull lol

rickfw's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:17 AM
what do you do if you see your ex in the back yard limping,bleeding, and screaming calm down reload and aim :)

why does mexico not have an olymics team

because everyone that can jump,swim,or run is already in the states

rickfw's photo
Thu 01/22/09 12:07 AM
a seventy year old couple are sitting at the kitchen table one morning and the wife says you know my breasts are still as hot for you as they were 50 years ago when we got married the man says thats because one is in your coffe and the other is in your oatmeal

old man performing oral sex on his wife and said it smells nasty down here she said its my arthritis he said i didnt know you could get arthritis down there she said no its in my hands and i cant wipe my butt

rickfw's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:47 PM
hows everyone doing newbie here havent crawled outta my cave in years lol looking to make new freinds :banana: :banana: