Community > Posts By > rickfw

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 07:09 PM

I'm disappointed in our space program for a few reasons, first that it was Nazi scientists that made it possible and were initially running the thing. Now because Mr.Obama is openly planning to pin the Pentagon to NASA. It's easy to show how the militarization of space has a multitude of potential hazards, the least of which is one explosion in space, in orbit, could in fact ban future generations from ever getting off this blue speck.

but you would get some serious money invested into the program that way
ive always said if theyever built a colony ship i would be the first to volunteer if i had to scrub the toilets with my personal toothbrush to get on it lol

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:58 PM
hes my hero i have 3 of his books i think hes semi retired last i heard he was only on the weekend someone else does the show during the week

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:52 PM

proffesionals

by richard f. wright

I am not a machine
I am not part of a group
I am not the majority
I am a person not a number
I am a individual with my own personality
I am part of the minority

I am a professional dont try to micromanage me
I will never do anything that is unsafe

You try to govern us with a strict set of rules
You hold our hands and tell us what we can and cannot do

but you call us "proffesionals"
therefore we are blamed for things that we otherwise would not be blamed for

because we are "proffesionals"
if we get a ticket we pay a higher price than the average person because"we should have known better"

Well if we are "profesionals" give us the respect and the dignity we deserve and let us do our jobs

We know to get "IT" there in a timely manner but safely and with the product in excellent condition

We know HOW TO GET "IT" THERE

we know where to fuel and to try to save the company money every chance we get

if we are proffesionals
let us be proffesionals

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:45 PM
looks like you got everything covered

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:42 PM
better able to read between the lines lol to dense

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:31 PM

Uh-Oh!!!!scared scared

i guess im twisted lol thats a hot pic lol

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:26 PM
very rarely watch tv but when i do
house
all the csi
ncis
stargate
leverage
and that new show on fox kind of like xfiles

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:21 PM
i had never heard of it till i was at a buddys house had a marathon on i ended up staying up all night watching them reminds me of forever knight

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:18 PM
MAX PAYNE it was pretty good

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:10 PM
I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS BUT I CAN LAUGH AT ANY GOOD JOKE ILL GIVE THE WOMEN ONE

WHY ARE MEN SMARTER DURING SEX

BECAUSE THEY ARE PLUGGED INTO A GENIOUS

I LAUGHED AT THAT ONE WHEN I HEARD IT

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 06:06 PM
rofl rofl rofl

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 05:09 PM
nice profile good luck

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 05:06 PM
well if you werent looking for someone who has kids of there own and lived a little closer i would you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:25 AM

We could all go round and round about this until we are all blue in the face.

To put it in a nutshell from my end. It's a sad tragedy that a child dies from an accidental gunshot or any other type of accident. But unfortunately accidents aren't always prevented, hence the word 'accident'. As for my stance on gun control I can sum it up real easily.

You'll get this redneck tomboy's gun when you pry it out of my cold dead hands!drinker

AMENdrinker

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:24 AM
yes its a sad story but the gun still didnt do anything its an object people are always looking for someone or something to blame. it depends on how kids are raised i was shooting a gun by the time i was 10 and i knew without a doubt that if i ever pointed it at anybody loaded or empty my dad would beat the ever loving crap out of me.

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 01:42 AM
lets see ive been all over the country and a few places out of it so i would say egypt for out of the country and colorado,maine and oregon

rickfw's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:42 AM

another "Seperated" man

sounds like you have had problems with this before and i apolagize but i didnt really want to put my life history on there we are going our separate ways on good terms and waiting for the bankruptcy to clear and for me to get medical insurance at my new job before we file the divorce papers and after being in a relationship for nine years i am just looking for "freinds"not looking for sex not looking for a relationship right now just someone to hang out with

rickfw's photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:51 PM
changed a few things around let me know what you think

rickfw's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:32 PM
LMAO

rickfw's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:10 PM
IM THE DISHONEST PERSON LOL