Community > Posts By > 1steelerfan

1steelerfan's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:49 PM
WISHING YOU ALL OUT THERE A WELCOME AND A VERY HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love

1steelerfan's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:53 AM
BODYWASH: I can't go to the cantina cuz no BODYWASH my kids.

SHOULDER: My tia wanted to know how to read so I SHOULDER.

SODAS:My vieja has big t... and sodas her sisters.

JUAREZ:My vieja slapped me and I told her JUAREZ your problem.

HEATER:My sister was choking so I HEATER in the back.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: laugh laugh laugh

1steelerfan's photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:34 PM

i am yet to understand this thing men in love with men and women in love with women.

Why do you have to "understand" it? Just let them live their lives as they see fit and you live yours...
thank you! iam who iam and i understand myself and don't need to understand anybody else but the one that comes into my life.

1steelerfan's photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:31 PM

i am yet to understand this thing men in love with men and women in love with women.

Why do you have to "understand" it? Just let them live their lives as they see fit and you live yours...

1steelerfan's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:13 PM
laugh

1steelerfan's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:07 PM
happy

1steelerfan's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:06 PM
:smile: hello there!

1steelerfan's photo
Fri 01/23/09 02:05 PM
thanks for your welcome and best wishes to you as welllaugh