Community > Posts By > absolute13

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:04 AM
one, two, crunch!; three, it takes three like to get to the center of...

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:26 AM
mabey it's dead to all of thew dead out there, yet in my head, the gain is set at 7, reverb at 3, and my MARSHELL is thumpin' w/ megadeth, guns n' roses, the Stones, ect.; rock never dies, it's just that people started to turn it down so they could fix their checkbook, and go find who their daughter out with at 3am, I love music and I also have a 2yr old who loves it to; it is all how you percieve it, just 'couse the new stuff SUCKS and sells a million records doesn't mean that you have to accept it, I don't, nor my kid!!

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:14 AM
depends what you are laughing about, a joke is only funny the first few times then it becomes mean, Don't laugh at her in a social atmosphere, that is not funny at all, Even if she/he is looking like a fool for saying something absurd, make sure that you are laughing with them and not at them... this means all of you guys that think it's FUNNY to put your girl down, IT IS NOT, just think about how she feels before you say something that might leave you wakiing up single...