Community > Posts By > stargazer1966

stargazer1966's photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:21 PM
Yea I know my profile is old,
I never filled in all the blanks on my profile and when a friend of mine told me about this site which I had never been on it had a lot of my info on it already.So yes I am a new member on here and even better that it is free.Thank you for your kind words.

stargazer1966's photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:10 PM
Hello,
I am new to this site and am excited to hopefully find one special person who can care about me with time. I am widowed, a single mother, and work hard for the things I do have. I am honest have a picture posted and hope that if you are wanting to chat with me can offer the same.
I believe in being fair, honest and up front after all, I am an adult and responsible for myself and my family so keep it real. I have a daughter that is 22 this month and another child that will be 7 this month. I do have an age limit on the men I talk to for a reason. All you young men out there I am flattered by your e mails and wanting to meet me in person, but I have already had the children I wanted.
I want someone who can be independent, financially secure, and have a job, not living at home with parents or ex wives or girlfriends. Thank you for reading my intro and hope to meet the real you one day.

stargazer1966's photo
Sat 08/01/09 09:39 PM
I am new here as of yesterday.
I have lots of time to ponder the same things over and over in my mind and am looking for some insight to this age old question.
Some background on me.
I have been widowed for four years. I have 2 children. I have been in a few relationships in my life time do not do one night stands, have morals and my daughter tells me that I am too picky. This is why I do not have someone. I tell her I know what I am looking for and am not willing to waste my time on those that do not measure up.I am careful with my heart and have seen enough sorrow to last a lifetime. When someone who measures up and is willing to show me his world and him mine only then will it amount to something more then words can say and there will be something to base my feelings on. I had someone whom I loved more then any other in my life, but I was cheated on by death. This does in no way mean I have a disease, it means I need someone who understands and can be mature enough to help me through and feel happiness again.
I am wondering if there are others that have been through the same thing as myself who can relate. I do not see this as I am comparing the next person in my life with my last Love of my life. I just wonder if it does exists? If you do get that second chance at true Love or is it always dull in comparison? Can it be better the second time around?