Community > Posts By > IMXenia

IMXenia's photo
Tue 08/12/14 07:11 AM

HOW TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY AND DRIVE OTHER PEOPLE INSANE

1. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
2. Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Always wear them one day after your boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.
3. Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.
4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
6. When driving colleagues around, insist on keeping your car's windshield wipers running during all weather conditions to keep 'em tuned up.
7. Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."
8. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers, then cc them to your boss.
9. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."
10. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

i like 3,4,10 and 11 : )

IMXenia's photo
Tue 08/12/14 07:11 AM
I like 9,10,11laugh

IMXenia's photo
Tue 08/12/14 07:00 AM
Very funny. rofl

IMXenia's photo
Tue 08/12/14 03:26 AM
Nice to hear that. Wouldn`t want to waste my time. Although I guess it takes less time than real dating which is why I have started it in the first place.

IMXenia's photo
Tue 08/12/14 01:55 AM
Thank you. :smile:

IMXenia's photo
Tue 08/12/14 01:23 AM
I am new to this whole online thing. Is it worth it?

IMXenia's photo
Tue 08/12/14 12:24 AM
Hi, I am new not only here but at Internet dating in general. And already I am disappointed. Men of my age don`t look great. And all I am looking for is a friend who would keep me interested intellectually and romantically. I used to think that for friendship looks don`t matter until I had a correspondence with a man without seeing his picture first. When he sent me a picture and I saw that he was an obese man, I kept writing to him but it was not the same. So for me appearance does matter, and those who say otherwise are not being honest about it.
Looks don`t matter only if a person has "something". And it is very difficult to feel this "something" at a distance. I think the whole idea of on line dating is hopeless. I`ll just give it a month or two and then will just hope for a chance encounter.

2 Next