Community > Posts By > Blopez15

Blopez15's photo
Sat 08/09/14 12:52 PM
Cool places to go at night with friends??

Blopez15's photo
Sat 08/09/14 10:07 AM
Hello My name is brandon, i Am from El Paso Texas. Am going outside tonight with some friends. In the westside �rea. Do You want to come?? :)

Blopez15's photo
Sat 08/09/14 09:19 AM
I believe is a season for everything, there the season to dating as a friend and know Each other and have fun with Out having sex. Then if both start feeling the relatioships to advance. It's the time to be a couple, thats other season but still without sex. I believe You can have fun with Out having sex. I believe the best time to have sex is when You are married. Sex is something that God creates for a Man and woman to have fun and grow the relationship, the �ntimacy in the couple, but only when You are married. Thats what i believe, what You think guys??

Blopez15's photo
Sat 08/09/14 08:56 AM
I believe is a season for everything, there the season to dating as a friend and know Each other and have fun with Out having sex. Then if both start feeling the relatioships to advance. It's the time to be a couple, thats other season but still without sex. I believe You can have fun with Out having sex. I believe the best time to have sex is when You are married. Sex is something that God creates for a Man and woman to have fun and grow the relationship, the �ntimacy in the couple, but only when You are married. Thats what i believe, what You think guys??