Community > Posts By > MoxieTickyTacky

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:45 PM
Seeing as how I am the mediator, and not married, I think he will be fine. Im not picking up people, just trying to have something new on here.

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:40 PM
Once again, I dont know many people so I thought this would be a good way to get people into the room because you need a lot so that the game runs nicely. If you dont want to play then stop harassing me....Im just having fun in a way that wasn't done on here before. Lay off

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:39 PM
Nope. Already in a relationship. Just want to have some fun and meet new people.

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:36 PM
Check out the BLIND DATE GAME in the sex/relationships forum. Have fun!

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:36 PM

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:35 PM

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:35 PM

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 01:02 PM
There are a few things that could have happened and a few things that you might try if you want to get her to talk to you again.

First, she could have out you into the friends section of her mind. However, spending the night and intimate conversation (like opening up) crosses that line I believe. So I hate to say that she might have used your kindness as a way to fill loneliness. And because women need to talk when they are feeling bad, Im guessing it was your shoulder that she picked to cry on. After I got out of my first big relationship, I would have given anything for a close guy friend to make me feel better....some women can take that to the extreme and end up using a guy without wanted to get involved (seriously confusing him).

Second, she might have been scared by your emotions. I wouldn't think this would be the case, because women have an extra sense about them when they know a guy is into them (or at least I do...I guess I'm really giving this from my perspective, other women may disagree)

Either way, I would suggest try trying to get a hold of her one last time to say something like:

"I'm sorry if my feelings scared you, but I trusted you to hear them. I feel very comfortable around you and I thought that you would understand. I know you have some other feelings to work through regarding your last boyfriend and I respect that. Please just understand that I valued our friendship and respect you greatly. If there is a reason you would not like to talk to me again, please tell me fully so that I understand where you are coming from and may continue to respect you. However I only ask that you respect me in return too."

or

"I have valued the time we have spent together because you are a (blank: here is where you can tell her complimenting things so encase it was her self esteem, you are helping her) person. However, I feel abandoned and hurt by your refusal to talk to me after I was open with you. I dont expect you to have to act on my feelings, but I would really appreciate an explanation. I respect you and only wish to know where you are coming from so that I can understand you."

Just ask what you want to by being open and direct with how you feel. If she cant give you any reason after you were there for her, then I'm guessing you might have been a post-breakup ego boost...(and I dont mean to insult your female, Im just giving you my side)

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:34 AM
Haha, I guess I understand that "tacky" being in my name might turn some off, but tickytacky is a term that actually means something so I choose it for its actual meaning instead of the way it looks or sounds. Thanks though, I bet that has something to do with it. I certainly didnt talk to "taco muncher" because of his name. You might be on to something

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:24 AM
So Im starting to think that it might be my profile thats keeping people from talking to me. Or is it the fact that Im only looking for friends? I dont know, tell me what you think.

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:00 PM
Im not really new...just a new profile. One was to find my bf and this is to find friends. But thanks.

MoxieTickyTacky's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:45 PM
I have a rare day off and nothing to do!!! (that is a serious problem). Any suggestions? I mostly feel like grabbing a coffee but no ones up this late....so feel free to entertain me!