Community > Posts By > Marcgold

Marcgold's photo
Wed 10/07/15 02:13 PM
Hi there any ladies in my area older in age but young at heart as I am
Doesn't mean I'm over the hill lol
Come and say hi see where it goes Who knows we might end up soul mates love

Marcgold's photo
Wed 10/07/15 02:09 PM
Hi I'm in southampton so looking for friends ( female lol ) around my age to meet for coffee to see if we are compatible
If not just may be stay friends
So I'm not totally alone as I am now sad
So come on ladies PLEASE don't get put off by my profile it just doesn't show my true self mad as a box off frogs :banana:

Marcgold's photo
Wed 10/07/15 01:57 PM

Why is it you send messages out to guys and they simply don't answer - come on guys if your not interest then say so, if you are then do something about it, a smile would help, life is short enough, but lets enjoy it while were here.

I'm only looking for one guy, not much to ask for, there is hundreds of you out there, lets chat and get to know each othersmooched :flowerforyou laugh

Hi I whole heartedly agree I've not been on here long but I was bought up with manners and can not for the life of me WHY women in my case don't not have the Curtisy to reply
If someone takes the trouble to message someone the least they can do is reply
I would rather have a no thank you than no reply sad

Marcgold's photo
Wed 10/07/15 01:52 PM
Not all 50+ women do I've just come out off a long relationship with a 56 year old I'm 65
My view is the only women in that bracket are trying to get back to their younger age
Thankfully or hopefully there are enough out there that want more than a wam bam thank you mam
That's where U.S. Older folk come in lohappy

Marcgold's photo
Wed 10/07/15 01:45 PM
It's up to the person There's no reason why not if both parties agree
I'm 65 and certainly feel sex is an important part of a relationship but not the b all and end all :-)

Marcgold's photo
Wed 08/20/14 07:59 AM
Hi Mingle I've just tried to send someone an email and it's asking for log in details Although I am logged in
I can't find any other way to contact Mingle2 so please help
Or send a link so I can find it please