Community > Posts By > YURFULOVIT

YURFULOVIT's photo
Wed 09/24/14 11:02 AM
Since I couldn't get my head rebraided... because of WHA TEVER , I'm doing..
I m looking like a" BooguhWhuff !"
My Uncle Avant, use to call people BooguhWhuff... when I was 10 yrs. Old. Haha!!
He would describe an Really Ugly looking person as one.
They look like somboby jumped out on em and said,
Boo !!
, GUH !! is what You say when you see them.
Dogs bark at them they so damn ugly.
And you will-too! Whuff !!

YURFULOVIT's photo
Fri 08/08/14 01:07 AM
You took the opportunity to preach. Amen, to that ! The Good Book, states that "all are hypocrites." Saved and sinner, alike. God is the example followed by those who choose to conquer all things with love. Many of us don't have love FOR the world as we do OF it. (The world.). Those called to preach have the special mission of telling us the difference between worldly love and Godly love. So do your Thug-dizzle for God ! I ain't mad atcha.

YURFULOVIT's photo
Fri 08/08/14 12:37 AM
I'm 46. My hair is 10 inches in this photo. I was tired as hell when I posted the pic. But I am very meticulous in my grooming. I always smell good and I think I look okay for an old ugly *** man. I wouldn't treat you any different if you shaved yourself bald, as long as you remain the same cool person you are.
I just decided to let my hair grow long again. Esp. Since I have a female friend who only does my braids and nothing else. She's so good, I feel like I'm bald. Maybe I'll post a pick with my hair down.. I do it for me. No one else.

YURFULOVIT's photo
Fri 08/08/14 12:23 AM

That long hair makes a man look dated...it's not the 90s anymore...women like a well groomed man...that's just my opinion....

YURFULOVIT's photo
Fri 08/08/14 12:16 AM
Edited by YURFULOVIT on Fri 08/08/14 12:21 AM
Haha ! Bass boat or Party barge ? Thats funny.

YURFULOVIT's photo
Fri 08/08/14 12:13 AM
Positivity, loyalty in friendship, understanding without selfish design, truth in every octive of your voice, the Lord on your heart,mind and spirit, love onYour lips and the promises of Heaven in the sparkle of your eyes.
Ferocity and courage. Patience and hope.
( I have a dream. And when she comes...she'll COME TRUE.)

YURFULOVIT's photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:53 PM
If I can smile and laugh I forget what it is to be lonely. Try to do a little of both each day.

YURFULOVIT's photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:44 PM
I agree.

YURFULOVIT's photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:39 PM
I like the advise given here. I know zilch about any of this. I'm up through the night so I figured this will keep me from being bored when I take a break from my nite activities. If I meet someone that intriques me,, I know how to bait a hook, too. I'm always curious as to why others find it Sport to see who they can fool. But the truth always wins even though Not All **** floats. But it will find the bottom of the bowl before the flush. If that makes any sense to you..?

YURFULOVIT's photo
Thu 08/07/14 11:19 PM
This looks like fun ! Haha! First: I'm past your age limit. 2nd.: if I see any dude discribe his self as Cute.. ima laugh at him with hisSweet self. Lol.
Already I see critics with posed-up pics. Is that your Personality that you are displaying ? Or do you think you look attractive for the ladies o. This site ?
I can CATCH, ANYWHERE. There is something I seek that I'm taking a chance on here to come across. A different approach. But I'm not gonna take this too far. Ya know? I hope you find what Yur looking for. I just might, too.