Community > Posts By > KAW

KAW's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:51 PM

No luck for me either on here. Its wierd. What am I doing wrong?

I don't know, but if you find out, let me know.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:01 PM

possibly. Than you get that, I love you but I am not in love with you. frustrated

That might be the most hurtfull thing anyone could say. Seriously. . .

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:47 PM

national average is 97 % failure rate...sure you wanna go there..??

Ouch.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:45 PM

Because flowers, dinner, admiting it was all my fault ( even when it wasn't ) and just plain asking sure doesn't work. I even asked my 2 year old Son, he just said " cookie ".

it's a bitter pill but just because you love someone doesn't mean you get to have em

Maybe it's just a different pill I have to swallow.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:42 PM

Because flowers, dinner, admiting it was all my fault ( even when it wasn't ) and just plain asking sure doesn't work. I even asked my 2 year old Son, he just said " cookie ".

you are in a singles side so ,,, don't really think you want her back that badly

Maybe your right. I think it just hurts not to be loved back. . .

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:41 PM

Yea, I'm there now. Except for apologizing for things I didn't do and sending gifts. I did nothing wrong, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

I'm happy for you, makes me think there is light at the end of the tunnel. Even if it's dim. . .

you're happy for me? I'm friggin miserable. But I just refuse to go beg and apologize for something I didn't do.

I'm sorry I didn't mean becuase your miserable. Just that you found a way to get past it in some way. It looks like anyway.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:40 PM

boy i would get back with mine today, except one thing she likes to fool around. so i cant go back, she wants me back and tries all the time so it depends on what you did.

Well, that's a bit different. I feel like if she did that then it wouldn't really be an issue. We have a Son together and used to live together. I just isolated myself from here while she was here and didn't even see it happening. That's the short version anyway.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:38 PM

Yea, I'm there now. Except for apologizing for things I didn't do and sending gifts. I did nothing wrong, but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

I'm happy for you, makes me think there is light at the end of the tunnel. Even if it's dim. . .

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:36 PM

Yep, it's called ignore her. Suddenly... she'll want you back. I can't explain it. Not a game I like to play but I see it all the time. And, if it doesn't work, move on to someone that does want you.

I'm trying, I'm even trying to talk to people on here. It just keeps getting more and more difficult.

trust me, I know how hard it is. But when you've tried everything else, this is really the only option you have left.

Yeah, I suppose I just have to man up. It's been 4 months, I was just hoping it would have been a bit easier by now.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:35 PM

the pill would look like a bulletexplode

Yeah man, it's just those pills are so damn hard to swallow.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:34 PM

Yep, it's called ignore her. Suddenly... she'll want you back. I can't explain it. Not a game I like to play but I see it all the time. And, if it doesn't work, move on to someone that does want you.

I'm trying, I'm even trying to talk to people on here. It just keeps getting more and more difficult.

KAW's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:31 PM