Community > Posts By > VicksVaporRub

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 11:43 PM
thanks.

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 11:41 PM
Then it's the decision time for you. Which side you want to go or which relation you think is more important to you. You have to choose. You cannot go with both at a time.

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:55 AM
Welcome Noida and Ghaziabad girls and boys.

All the best in your search of good partner..!!!

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:54 AM
What is love actually..???

Answers and views please...Open discussion..

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:51 AM
Noida and Ghaziabad singles only for fun and chat. Share your views here. All working and non-working singles are welcome.

Please share your views, add topics for discussion. Make friends.

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:35 AM
Its a human tendency, you will go where you find love, affection and care. If you are loveless in your life, you will naturally get attracted towards other people around you. If you are comfortable with the relation and find peace and love with that person, you should tell your partner. Cheating with your partner is wrong.

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:32 AM
Love and intimacy are two aspects of same coin. Love is on one hand pure,divine and intimacy is the match of your thoughts. How you feel for each other that is being transformed when you get intimate with each other. Feelings are boundary less. When you love a person, thinking to get intimate with his/her is natural, and its not wrong to think that way. But to get intimate with one , you express fake love, this is not good.

People play with feelings of one another these days just to get casual sex.

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:20 AM
Edited by VicksVaporRub on Mon 08/04/14 05:23 AM
Guys these days are afraid of any commitment. They find the second way easy, i.e. casual sex. And vice-versa is also true. Girls too hate commitment these days, not all but there are many, people have to accept it.

Its the weak mentality of people who go for shortcuts. Any relation needs time to nurture it. Trust is the most imp. thing I should say.

VicksVaporRub's photo
Mon 08/04/14 03:09 AM
Hi new here..looking for frnds..

VicksVaporRub's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:15 AM
Hey I am new here. Looking for nice girls.