michelake's photo
Fri 08/15/14 04:48 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

michelake's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:16 PM
Welcome to the forum

michelake's photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:50 PM
I am on a Asian ( Pinoy ) dating site. And almost any woman says what you say.. But there is a milion people on that website. So i would not worry about it if i was you. It is perfectly normal. But it is kind of interesting to know. That the majority of Western woman that i see on dating sites. Never ask to be accepted for the fact that they have children.

michelake's photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:34 PM
Welcome to you also Ali

michelake's photo
Thu 08/14/14 11:14 AM

michelake's photo
Thu 08/14/14 08:04 AM

michelake's photo
Wed 08/13/14 05:01 AM
So true..

michelake's photo
Tue 08/12/14 02:49 PM
I dont know if you already mentioned this one.
But for example when the media acuses someone based on
"evidence". Then the illusion will still remain. "where there is smoke..there is fire" So there will always be some suspicions remaining about that person. Eventhough the accusations have proven wrongly. Also when an event is constantly repeated on the news. Then the human mind will start to think that it actually might have happened. And contemplate them. Even to the point that those facts that are presented to us are ludricous.

michelake's photo
Tue 08/12/14 06:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, Fred :)

michelake's photo
Tue 08/12/14 02:11 AM

michelake's photo
Mon 08/11/14 12:24 PM
Sounds like you have a lot of issues to share..

michelake's photo
Sat 08/09/14 11:55 PM
A lot i am affraid... Because some of them are Sunni. And for some stupid reason there is a lot of animosity going on betrween Sunni and Shias.

michelake's photo
Sat 08/09/14 11:51 PM
I don't know if this has been discussed already here. But in my view mankind is partially guilty of these things. Transportation is a good thing. But it brought a lot of bad to the world. Columbus brought a lot of diseases to the places where he went. Many died from that too. Also we treat our lifestock in an industrial way. Where we overinject them with antibiotics. There is so many anti biotics in our food nowadays. I also believe that the human body needs to get sick from time to time. Not in a hazardous way. But just to make the body able to produce an antidote to the inflamations. Instead of that we never really let that happen. We often get subscribed anti biotics when it is not needed. The body never really has to stand up against these things. And becomes numb. The anti biotics however are over-evolved.
Because of the constant tempering with the formula's to make them resistent again. Well this is my opinion. But what i do not understand is why on earth people transported infected Ebola patients back to their countries ? Instead of treating them there. And preventing a Pandemic. Better safe to be sure i guess..

michelake's photo
Sat 08/09/14 07:37 PM
Sick people.. Radicals and religion is a bad combination. To claim that their religion dictates this, is an outrageous travesty.

michelake's photo
Sat 08/09/14 06:33 AM

michelake's photo
Fri 08/08/14 11:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Mariah

michelake's photo
Fri 08/08/14 01:11 PM

michelake's photo
Fri 08/08/14 03:03 AM
How can anyone be "pro"Israel. When we have been sickened by the devastation and massacre that they inflicted on the Palestinians.
Are you so in denial ? Or do you simply do not have a heart and any compassion for human life but your own ?
You think that they have anti semitic babies too now ? So it is just worth the massacre, right ? Israeli's always hide behind "anti semitism" They put on an industry to make themselves look victims. But in fact the Israeli government are the biggest aggressors on this planet. Israeli's don't want peace. They would kill their own citizens just to prevent that from happening.

michelake's photo
Thu 08/07/14 03:42 PM
Sometimes i wonder how an honest man or woman will find someone of his or her likings here. That country has crafted its own bad reputation. They seem to hide behind any picture that pops up in my mail. They hide behind the weirdest disguises. And then the truth and sobby stories come out..
I am sorry to those people that have good intentions. But you owe that all to the scammers in your land that i will avoid any of you.

michelake's photo
Thu 08/07/14 04:58 AM
Signed :)