Community > Posts By > Arrochar

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:27 AM
Jees that was a quick sleep :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:22 AM

I must wish a fond farewell to my car as it was totaled today when I smashed into a telephone poll. I worked 5pm-330 am and was heading back into work at 8 and apparently dozed off less than a quarter of a mile from my work. Sucks to be me.frustrated

How irresponsible...

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:18 AM

When it's this cold outside, I don't even bother wearing my leather. It cuts the wind, but it doesn't keep out the cold.

Wear a Barbour then...

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:17 AM

:tongue:

Sometimes the best thing said is saying nothing at all.

Which is what I didn't say slaphead

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:15 AM
Its Barbour and Hunter Wellington Weather

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:11 AM

anyone else getting an internal server error?

Nope my Internals are working in perfect order...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:10 AM

..before you eat yr breakfast..ya' gotta' get down!:tongue:

And what? pick up Pizza Boxes? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:57 AM

While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch. After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, and resumed their trip. When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left her glasses on the table and she didn't miss them until they had been driving about forty minutes. By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travel quite a distance before they could find a place to turn around, in order to return to the restaurant to retrieve her glasses.

All the way back, the elderly husband became the classic grouchy old man. He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlessly during the entire return drive. The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. He just wouldn't let up one minute. To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant.

As the woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieve her glasses, the old geezer yelled to her, 'While you're in there, you might as well get my hat and the credit card.'

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week. You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care.

Well, my job is done. Your turn.

I care winking

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:53 AM

No idea dear, I personally get no attention indifferent

Good luck in your continued search though flowerforyou and keep on being flattered :smile:
u r kidding right? well I guess we all don't get the attention we would like on here...lol slaphead

No, I am dead serious. I had a sweet young man of 28 contact me by IM last night. Wanted to know if I was gonna be his... etc. I almost felt sorry for him... he seemed so lonely and in need of love and attention. A little spooky too.

And lets not forget...have you any pictures of grandchildren etc on your profile? its a horrible thought...lets keep it real people

Nope, my son is in college (after his 6 years in the Navy) so I am still waiting for grandchildren.

I would advise never put pictures of any children on any site...I have just discovered gross gender profiles and what attracts them...it blew my brain cells to the moon...

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:43 AM

Good luck in your continued search though flowerforyou and keep on being flattered :smile:
u r kidding right? well I guess we all don't get the attention we would like on here...lol slaphead

No, I am dead serious. I had a sweet young man of 28 contact me by IM last night. Wanted to know if I was gonna be his... etc. I almost felt sorry for him... he seemed so lonely and in need of love and attention. A little spooky too.

And lets not forget...have you any pictures of grandchildren etc on your profile? its a horrible thought...lets keep it real people

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:37 AM

I have had a few of those...they want your money, your fully paid for house and possibly a good pension due...not trying to be nasty to you, just telling it as it is

1 3 Next