Community > Posts By > Arrochar

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:50 AM
Point made...tea party done, game set and match...I only answered the original question on this thread...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You have proved my original answer 100% correct in your own strange ways

Thank you that was quite amusing...

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:45 AM

Illegal...shut the thing down...stop using our air space to do it also...considering you lot claim to have won WW2 in Europe you have leant jack rant rant rant

1st, we didn't win the war by ourselves. But if we didn't come to your help in both wars-then you deffinently would be german now.

2nd, Last time I was at gitmo, the only air space was cuban and USA.

Actually you torture People in Aircraft over Europe without our consent...
Since when did we need the brits or the french or anyone else's permission I respect the other countries and their ways .. but your just another idiot spewing crap.. you don't like our countries policies then why be on this site?

Hells Bells is this a racist site? I didn't read only Americans permitted written anywhere

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:44 AM

Welcome to real Life America...we Europeans have seen it done and wear the t-shirt...your kick ass tactics and Bullying antics don't impress the rest of us...you are puppy dogs who have never actually won a war in anything if the truth be known

You Europeans??? this is defiantly laughable...how much do you really know about European history???

I am highly amused and extremely disappointed..I have met a number of Europeans... whom I have great respect for, yes our political values differer but they at least maintain class and accountability when insulting someone elses country, forgive me but it seems your high and mighty royalty may truly be a false front...

Exactly correct. She needs to study the history herself. If she was to say those things out loud to the pulic in her own country, someone would probibly knock her on her arse!

slaphead

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:43 AM

hahahahahaha

those benevolent and caring British criticizing America?

Let's not bring up the British treatment of the Irish or the Scots or even the Indians?

Ah yes...lets not forget...Modern America...attempting to teach us how to suck eggs...I am glad someone is smart enough to get the point of what I am saying flowers

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:41 AM

Welcome to real Life America...we Europeans have seen it done and wear the t-shirt...your kick ass tactics and Bullying antics don't impress the rest of us...you are puppy dogs who have never actually won a war in anything if the truth be known

You Europeans??? this is defiantly laughable...how much do you really know about European history???

I am highly amused and extremely disappointed..I have met a number of Europeans... whom I have great respect for, yes our political values differer but they at least maintain class and accountability when insulting someone elses country, forgive me but it seems your high and mighty royalty may truly be a false front...

What are you talking about? Our Royalty are not up for discussion on this site...That's Treason...How about you having some respect?

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:39 AM

Illegal...shut the thing down...stop using our air space to do it also...considering you lot claim to have won WW2 in Europe you have leant jack rant rant rant

1st, we didn't win the war by ourselves. But if we didn't come to your help in both wars-then you deffinently would be german now.

We torture people while flying through the air?!

Yes It is a Known fact...its done In Military Aircraft...

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:34 AM

We have been Saxon's for many years before the Nazis attempted to re-enter...perhaps I could show you a History Book

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:32 AM

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:31 AM

tears tears tears oh how very kind of you to prove me right in my observations :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:29 AM

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:25 AM

i know it would be a mistake to close it down because if we leave then who will be the next to set up military exploits there.

those people are KNOWN terrorists that have killed MANY innoccent people so whatever it takes to get them to talk is justified

Guilty as charged...surely that means they have gone to a court of Law...without a fair trial and a face to face You become as vile as those who have done the dirty deeds.

You say all Muslims...they say all Americans and Brits...its not the way forward...we need the facts in a court of Law

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:14 AM

my idealism and humanitarian nature would like it to be shut down...realistically...I don't think it should be, even if it is...another one will show up somewhere...closing it down only allows the public eye to think some progressed has occurred

Ah yes...our Gas Chambers Can kill 6000 per day...hey what a progress report rant rant rant

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:09 AM
Edited by Arrochar on Thu 01/15/09 08:10 AM

should it be closed down

what about the methods of interagating terrorists
(keep in mind 911)

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:06 AM
Already there

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:03 AM
Eh? what are Farmyard Animals doing on a Bus?

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:46 AM
Edited by Arrochar on Thu 01/15/09 07:48 AM

In 1923, Who Was:

1. President of the largest steel company?

2. President of the largest gas company?

3. President of the New York Stock Exchange?

4. Greatest wheat speculator?

5. President of the Bank of International Settlement?

6. Great Bear of Wall Street?

These men

were considered

some of the worlds most successful

of their days.

Now,

80 years later,

the history book asks us
if we know
what ultimately became of them.

The Answers:

1. The president of the largest steel company.

Charles Schwab , died a pauper.

2 The president of the largest gas company,

Edward Hopson , went insane.

3 The president of the NYSE, Richard Whitney ,

was released from prison to die at home.

4 The greatest wheat speculator, Arthur Cooger ,
died abroad, penniless.

5 The president of the Bank of International Settlement, shot himself.
6. The Great Bear of Wall Street, Cosabee Livermore , also committed suicide.
However: in that same year, 1923, the PGA Champion and the winner of the most important golf tournament, the US Open, was Gene Sarazen.

What became of him?

He played golf until he was 92, died in 1999 at the age of 95. He was financially secure at the time of his death.

The Moral:

Screw work.

Play golf!!

Is this why America has shafted the rest of the world for their hard earned economies? rant rant rant

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:43 AM
The connection in the UK appears to have no problems so far

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:40 AM

I don't sit and stare at the screen so I wouldn't know what

Hey you got some green stuff coming out of your eye....

Yeppers...think I got my nose and my eye mixed up a bit oops

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:36 AM
Edited by Arrochar on Thu 01/15/09 07:36 AM

I must wish a fond farewell to my car as it was totaled today when I smashed into a telephone poll. I worked 5pm-330 am and was heading back into work at 8 and apparently dozed off less than a quarter of a mile from my work. Sucks to be me.frustrated

How irresponsible...

Actually I wasn't tired at all when I left. Driving just really really relaxes me, just one of those things. The road also doesn't really have much of a place to pull over.

But if I am so irresponsible, then why didn't I blame it on the snow or ice? That is what the cop asked me.. if it was ice and I told him no, that I dozed off. If I am one thing, its honest.

rant rant rant who said you were irresponsible??? wind your neck in rant rant rant

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:34 AM
I don't sit and stare at the screen so I wouldn't know what