Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 01:31 PM
I recently watched Transformers: Age of Extinction(in spanish). It was epic :D

Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 01:26 PM
"The Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson

Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 01:22 PM

op there are many many reason I am single...
an very hard to explain them all ...it is complicated ... not sure if I really ever can ... but for now 1 is... I am not looking hard enough or found anyone that might as you say ...be on the same pg with me... never give up op not if love is really what you want ...

Ditto!
Though a second reason is that I'm now living in a country where it'd be difficult for me to find a significant other xP

Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 01:03 PM

I would have to say trust because when it comes to money people get funny.I just went through probate court for a family thing and I was surprised how people change. If you can find someone to trust in life and cash then you met the right person.

I have had multiple experiences like this one. When I was a kid I would try to sneak and take money from my parents/siblings without really understanding its worth. Ultimately I was branded a thief. Unfortunately, my siblings used my history against me in their schemes to take money.

A few years ago there was even a guy that my older brother knew that used a bag of mine to steal a bunch of stuff from him, and this was at a point in my life when I didn't even care much about money. But again, my history of childhood thievery clouded my brother's judgement, and it took him weeks to believe that I hadn't stolen his things.

That is why I now, and forever will value trust over money, or anything material. It brings out the worst in people, and makes the innocent suffer xP

Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 12:42 PM
I suppose I can take what I dish out about 75% of the time. I generally approach conversations with a measure of separation until it warms up, then I'm more engaged.

That's why if someone sounds generally disinterested, it may bother me but I'll understand I do the same thing

Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 12:22 PM
In my opinion words outweigh actions in terms of power. A guy can punch me in the gut and I'd get over it eventually. Though I take people's statements to heart, for better or worse.

I have had things said to me years ago that still linger in my subconscious thoughts about the person that spoke them. It is because of that that I measure my words before speaking.ohwell

Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 12:10 PM
I would be willing to meet a mingler in person. I've met people from other sites and had a generally good experience doing so :)

Dandin13's photo
Sun 07/27/14 11:59 AM
Hi all! I recently moved away from everything I knew to a new country. I'd love to meet and get to know new people :3