Community > Posts By > schdepot

schdepot's photo
Fri 08/01/14 06:06 PM
Is there any cute ladies near wisconsin? Lets chat

schdepot's photo
Fri 08/01/14 05:46 PM
Yeah this site is pretty crazy. I learned about this site from a tv commerical, but theres never any ladies online from my area. And when they are their only scammers. Its like more then half of the women that are online are from a diff country. Do u guys know any more legit free sites??

schdepot's photo
Fri 08/01/14 05:26 PM
Thanks for the advice people. Forums it is

schdepot's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:54 PM
So im guessing theres alot of scammers on here huh???

schdepot's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:36 PM
Thanks man. Its looking like on this site its gonna be hard to find a cute lady to chat with. Thats actually in america and a lady lol

schdepot's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:20 PM
The green dot scam. Is where they would u to go to a walgreens type of store and buy a prepaid card and give them the numbers on the card. If u give them 500 dollars on that card theyll send u 5,000 dollars. Who the hell would fall for that bs????

schdepot's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:13 PM
Have u guys heard of the green dot card scam?? Thats the first thing i thought of talking to that person

schdepot's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:04 PM
Is it fun to make a fake profile? I was talking with a girl and the second thing she said was i travel out of the country alot. Red flag so i asked her about a basket ball team that i knew wasnt in her city and she didnt catch on. Atleast do research on the city u are pretending to be from lol.