Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Fri 05/01/15 12:00 PM
Welcome, Floorslayer69. At what step in the photo uploading process are you getting such a message, exactly? Also, what is the URL of the mobile page?

charles's photo
Fri 05/01/15 11:14 AM
Welcome, ineequah. When it comes to uploading a photo to Mingle2, make sure that the file you are trying to upload is the right type (.gif, .jpg, or .bmp format). These three formats are the only types of image file that we support.

Also, when it comes to uploading, the actual file size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however, is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

If your photo qualifies with regard to the information above but still doesn't upload, then you may be using a mobile device that we do not support. We only support Android and iOS devices.

charles's photo
Thu 04/30/15 11:10 AM
Welcome, L0vEisReal. We do support Androids, so you will be able to upload photos. When it comes to uploading a photo to Mingle2, make sure that the file you are trying to upload is the right type (.gif, .jpg, or .bmp format). These three formats are the only types of image file that we support.

Also, when it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however, is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

charles's photo
Wed 04/29/15 02:07 PM
Welcome, viejomiggy. Have you tried the mobile site?
http://m.mingle2.com/users/home

charles's photo
Sat 04/25/15 04:00 PM
Unless you've changed your registered email address a number of times in a short period of time, scot_prince, you can edit it here (the address doesn't have to be verified in order to change it):
http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

Welcome, by the way.

charles's photo
Sat 04/25/15 03:53 PM
Welcome, jazzpooh23. If you have double checked to make sure that the photo file on your mobile device is either gif, .jpg, or .bmp (the only file kinds that we accept), then keep the following in mind:

When trying to upload images from your device to Mingle2, be sure that the image is within our size restrictions. When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however, is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

marcol1, yes, a member ultimately needs to save the file to their device in order to upload it. Given the right circumstances, one may also upload photos directly from Facebook.

charles's photo
Sat 04/25/15 03:01 PM

Charles,
Are these new apps just for phones?
I can access Mingle from my android tablet already. Will this new app change how I get Mingle on my Tablet? Do I have to download app, or can I access Mingle like I do now through a google search? ( I like the option to the, access full site button, I get now.) Just like home.

Robin

Robin, these apps may not affect how you access Mingle2. You do not have to download the app and you should always be able to access the full site, even if you have to click that option from the mobile site.

charles's photo
Fri 04/24/15 12:36 PM
Hi, yellowrose10. Good catch, and we are going to add the forum capabilities and Who's Online later.

charles's photo
Wed 04/22/15 12:19 PM
Welcome, Fionne0309. What do you mean by "I am being push out when I try to save profile"? Do you appear to get logged out? Does something else happen?

Also, are you using the mobile site or our app?

charles's photo
Tue 04/21/15 11:24 AM
Welcome, servicedogsavvy. Does this happen when you use the full site or mobile one? In either case, you might want to try emptying your browser's cache. Of course, if the site becomes sluggish (which does happen on occasion), then the origin of the problem could be on our end.

charles's photo
Sat 04/18/15 10:57 AM
Are you referring to only the basic Search, ralgor? The parameters will not apply to Who's Online or users you might be interested in.

charles's photo
Sat 04/18/15 10:56 AM
Welcome, khethilove. Is that an Android or a Windows phone? We only support for former.

charles's photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:37 AM
The site was slow earlier and we are keeping an eye on it. Thank you.

charles's photo
Thu 04/16/15 10:00 AM
It is indeed a bug and we appreciate our members' and moderators' patience. We are making some other impromptu changes to the site which have to be done, but we will get to it.

charles's photo
Thu 04/16/15 09:56 AM
We appreciate our members' and moderators' patience while we address this. We are making some other impromptu changes to the site which have to be done, but we will get to it.

charles's photo
Tue 04/14/15 11:39 AM
You must be using the full site in your attempt to include neighboring states, correct? If this is the case, then click 'add more regions' and then press down in the Available Regions box that appears. Upon doing that, each state should appear with a checkbox next to it. Check the desired states, click 'Add', and then check the boxes again. Finally, click the Update Settings button.

As for adding forums, we have no plans for it right now but we are always considering ways to improve the site.

charles's photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:57 AM
I can't say that the timing will directly coincide with the removal of the private photo option, but we are planning to improve photos, yes.

charles's photo
Mon 04/13/15 01:04 PM
Welcome, sugarandspice15. Right now, your search parameter are set to within 500 miles in Finland. You do have hundreds of results, though, so I'm wondering if your made the necessary correction.

charles's photo
Mon 04/13/15 11:12 AM
Thanks for bringing this up, tta1128. We are doing away with private photos and the mobile site is the first part of M2 to see this change.

charles's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:21 PM
Welcome, hilpic. If you have double checked to make sure that the photo's file type is either gif, .jpg, or .bmp (the only file kinds that we accept), then keep the following in mind:

When trying to upload images from your device to Mingle2, be sure that the image is within our size restrictions. When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however, is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width times length must not exceed 10000000.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25